November 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yup x 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier Sorry about that! Sometimes I get so involved reading and responding to past posts that I forget to post a next-day discussion opener. That is what happened last night.
    Tonight, I'll be reading the discussion opener and posts of November 5.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/10
    Exercise: Yes 90 mins on treadmill ( burned 511 calories )
    Tracked; Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

So crazy busy today! I didnt even put a morsel of food into my mouth until 7:30pm! This is not good and actually don't know how I was able to go this long without eating. I usually get very shaky as I am hypoglycemic and need to eat every few hours, but once in a blue moon I can get away with it. So I finally got my food all in and exercise. I ate more nuts today than usual to try and push the calories up a bit since they are high calorie foods and you don't get that much of them. There was no way I could try and eat 1200 calories this late in the night, well not true! I should say I could easily eat 1200 calories this late in the night if I wanted to pick high calorie foods that were not the healthiest options for me, but am learning not to do this!
  • chulton2020
    chulton2020 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES - 15 min muay thai burnout, shift t my 2nd job.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.