Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

November 10 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Yup x 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @SummerSkier Sorry about that! Sometimes I get so involved reading and responding to past posts that I forget to post a next-day discussion opener. That is what happened last night.
    Tonight, I'll be reading the discussion opener and posts of November 5.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Date: 11/10
    Exercise: Yes 90 mins on treadmill ( burned 511 calories )
    Tracked; Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

So crazy busy today! I didnt even put a morsel of food into my mouth until 7:30pm! This is not good and actually don't know how I was able to go this long without eating. I usually get very shaky as I am hypoglycemic and need to eat every few hours, but once in a blue moon I can get away with it. So I finally got my food all in and exercise. I ate more nuts today than usual to try and push the calories up a bit since they are high calorie foods and you don't get that much of them. There was no way I could try and eat 1200 calories this late in the night, well not true! I should say I could easily eat 1200 calories this late in the night if I wanted to pick high calorie foods that were not the healthiest options for me, but am learning not to do this!
  • chulton2020
    chulton2020 Posts: 31 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES - 15 min muay thai burnout, shift t my 2nd job.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.