November 7 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS - I am so sorry to hear this. Be patient and let it heal. All is not lost though. When my arthritis acts up and my lower body won’t move for weeks on end sometimes, chair workouts are my go to. There are many on line. You are in my thoughts for a quick recovery.

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, kayak 2 1/2 hours. Paddled to an unfamiliar part of the river because it was a beautiful day with beautiful weather and beautiful foliage. Simply beautiful. However, I was paddling without paying attention to the current. I had to paddle hard all the way back home because it was late. All daylight was gone just as I paddled up to the dock. It was exhilarating and not scary only because I knew I could make it. I had never been out there while the sun was setting and it was gorgeous. I will plan better in the future though so I make it back at least a 1/2 hour earlier. That way I will still get to see the sunset.

Pass days to date - 2

Favorite thing to do? I only get one? Too many to list. Being with family, husband, kids, grandkids is probably #1.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, @readyornot1234! Sitting at my computer is one thing I can do, so I will Google “chair exercises”.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Pilates (10), Isometric Challenge (10) TOTAL: 20 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 97
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

I've been cutting it close on the calories but eeking through...j-u-s-t barely 😰

Weight has been stable for over a week and a half (I'm one of those people who weigh daily).

ETA: Umm, @HASWLRS that's horrid! Glad you were able to get looked after right away.

As for my happy place? In summer, that's cycling on my clunky hybrid. In winter, that's cross country skiing.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    LOL, what makes me happy. Being a professor of history, giving back to all communities, taking care of self, loved ones, and others. Last but not least as a proud voter since turning 18, witnessing and participating in seeing a woman of color ascend the throne. Look up who built that white house twice and sheesh, having VP Kamala Harris will have all of our ancestors smiling. Thanks for the 2 people who disagree with me (that's what democracy is about :) Debate and move onwards. Happy Sunday crew!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    It's always perfect-weather springtime in my exergame.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Nov 7
    Tracked all
    Under-just
    Walked 1:37 lovely cool weather :)

💚
    Hoping appetite will slow down soon.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add.. one.thing that makes me happy

Laughing at my husband’s jokes❣️
    Petting my cat mmmm❣️
    Discovery/Exploring/Learning/Wonder/Awe in their many forms❣️
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    It was a beautiful clear autumn day so I spent time planting bulbs with hubby, and generally goofing around.
    A musician friend sent me a copy of his latest CD and DH had a little waltz around with me while I was checking it out
    Reading, doing puzzles, watching TV, and other happy activities too numerous to mention.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    It was a beautiful clear autumn day so I spent time planting bulbs with hubby, and generally goofing around.
    A musician friend sent me a copy of his latest CD and DH had a little waltz around with me while I was checking it out
    Reading, doing puzzles, watching TV, and other happy activities too numerous to mention.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

This sounds like a day filled - start to finish - with all sorts of joyful romance! So sweet! #goals
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes but no to the other two. Pass Day
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Saturday, November 7, 2020