November 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/3
    Exercised: Yes 130 mins on treadmill ( burned 730 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

@MaltedTeal What a great opener! Going off your list of words I would say mine would be...RESULTS! When I am accountable for my actions, thoughts, words, etc..it produces results. Now not all the time are those results positive, but it does get results.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Accountability means being holding myself responsible for my own actions and reactions.

Exercise: ✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅
  • chulton2020
    chulton2020 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 3 completed...

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 20 min yoga (plus worked my 2nd job which is active).

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    Accountability has something to do with honesty and trust for me - in this context it’s a little bit like an internal contract that proves that I CAN and WILL do this 💪🏿 (As we all can and will)
    @MaltedTea for me accountability means taking control of our own behaviors and understanding that we alone are responsible for the final actions we take; living according to our own rules, declaring them, agreeing to them, and following them. It helps us strengthen the feeling of being responsible for our own self control and self-direction, goals and outcomes.

I could not have stayed my definition of accountability better than @openthegatekate and @globalhiker

Accountability isn’t really a word, I use, however. Mine is “committed” to doing all that I can for my health - by choice.