Hi there!

Options
Hi there, I took a 2 year break due to an accident and picked up 45 lbs. in the process. I really enjoyed MFP in the past and am ready to start slowly with exercise and go for it on food. I am handicapped to an extent but am motivated as I am a long time jazz musician who just signed another "record" contract to be released next year. I want to keep things friendly, discreet, and give and receive support. I would like to have some new friends here who are not judgmental and who are positive and fun. I don't discuss religion, politics, or do drama. I don't mind starting again at 62 years old and still have an awesome wife, family, and careet. I feel pretty lucky to still be at it again and have another chance. I look forward to meeting you and feel free to add me as a friend.8gw8q2pz893j.jpg

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. It isn't very active lately, but our announcements on the home page are full of good resources and advice.

Congrats on the contract, I'm sure you are excited to be able to continue doing what you love.
  • trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and good luck on your journey!