December 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,044 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    This is the season when those who didn’t get leave call in sick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ When you are starting from a half team anyway due to COVID it’s even worse. Grateful to the two staff members and two volunteers who all worked super hard today to get everything done. Once I’d finished with them I still needed to go get meds from the vet and buy a new nebuliser as ours stopped working this morning then nebulise the python. That gave me time to fill in all the record cards from the snake feeds we did. And to eat the food I bought when I got the nebuliser. I take a smoothie to work at the moment cos we generally have a shorter day and it’s easy to grab while we are working but today that wasn’t enough. I did end up a bit over budget but with my day that wasn’t too much of a problem. Exercise was morning yoga and abs and some shoulder stuff and evening Jiu Jitsu. Plus a full day of chaos with all the animals. 9 days to go (I technically have two of those off but I’m on training on one and have to go in to medicate a snake on the other.) Tomorrow will be easier even if not everyone comes because a number of the things we did today don’t need to be done tomorrow.

@Dory_42 wow ur job sounds challenging but also wonderful!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Argh, just opened a box from my sister. Specialty shop chocolate!...... Fortunately, hubby just walked off with one whole block, but he told me the other two were "mine". After the halloween leftover fiasco this week, I'll need thoughtful planning to deal with these (no nutritional labels). I'm thinking weighing/portioning on a scale and then working them into my tracking.

With only 1 pass remaining, and xmas still to come, I am expecting winner's circle to be out, but I am trying to not resort to typical "all or nothing" behavior for me and say "I might as well be out for the rest of the challenge" and engaging in a two week binge.

@Dory_42 - You really have an amazing life!

@donna25trinity - Old trick I used to share at WW. Mint chewing gum while cooking. Not much taste good with it and the gum in your mouth makes eating anything else awkward and noticeable as you would need to take the gum out. Hope that helps.

@RangerrickL - "reasonable flex", a theme to get me through December.

@SModa61 good luck with the choclate but really good plan to stay on track! Also thanks for the gum tip, its genius!! Ill give it a try at lunch today. 🤞💖
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    17 Dec

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes (for me when I am stressed I have to MAKE SURE I EAT)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Have used 2 of 3 pass days so far this month but on track to finish strong!

SummerSkier awesome that u stayed within ur calories even though u were stressed! Well done!!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    Pass day # 2 my knees and arm just didn’t have it today
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I did 40 minutes of strength training, with a set of 8 and 10 pound weight sets.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    0hrc576fao9f.jpg