alaskamutts278 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (stationary bike)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • summergal8404
    summergal8404 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    pass day 1/3; - calories way over...long story not worth telling - just had some food with the kids and my niece...and said today's a pass day...plan is to save the other for Christmas day and New Year's eve if needed;

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Smoda61 Wow!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @snowshoe072 9.3 miles of spin, has my head spinning. Well done and so impressive!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @bellesouth18 Congratulations for your weight loss and your happy dance. Quite a few of us are not spring chickens but we are still in the game and running, or walking, the race!! Very well done!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Exercise: Active stretching and a brisk walk in the neighborhood. Total 45 minutes
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,294 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/14
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

PASS: 2/3 (for my own accountability)
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    December 14, Monday
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    0 passes used
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Treadmill 49 mins / 2.63 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

0/3 passes used
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Monday
    Tracked and on target. One hour dog walk, uphill to keep warm in the in the cold!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 mile treadmill run + 33 minutes strength this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes, a good day!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    ^ argh sorry about the missing bracket and ending up with the full spoiler posted :'(

Its actually ok you did this as sometimes I forget what someone wrote awhile back. You and I started same month, think we want to loose about same amount of weight, as well as are loosing about the same average each month. I actually found it interesting to read your past few months again. I got to see what you are doing versus what I am doing, but yet we are achieving the same weight loss monthly. This just goes to show you that the program works and its also tailored to the individual and you decide how to accomplish your goals, yet we both end up arriving at the same end result! Thanks for the accident on post, that I actually don't think turned out to be an accident! You probably really helped some of us in here without realizing that you did!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    YES, YES, AND YES.

If you were to open my exercise diary, you'd see that I logged 1 minute of Jumping for Joy! That's because I weighed in for the first time since beginning this group and I've lost 4 lbs.! I think that I've found my mojo again after a long absence.

I can thank this group for my recent success. All I needed was to be held accountable for what I eat and how much I move. (I thought that it would take a stick of dynamite to get me moving again.) Since I don't like lying to anyone other than myself, I've stuck to logging everyting that goes in my pie hole, so to speak.

Another reason for my success is the fact that anyone, regardless of age or physical abilities, can join. Since I "ain't a Spring chicken" and can't walk very well YET, that's a big plus for me.

So thank you @RangerRickL for creating this group.

So happy for you and exact way I felt about joining this group and what keeps me coming back each month! I too can't believe how well I am doing on my weight loss in this group versus when I try myself! We are happy that you chose to take the ride along with all of us members of the UAC!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Date: 12/14
    Exercise; Yes 30 mins treadmill ( burned 163 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 2 left

Still trying to catch up on all your posts from last 3 days, but enjoyed reading everyone who posted today! Keep up the good work everyone since this month is probably the HARDEST month to do this!