Downsizers - December 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,640 Member
    Options
    I am off to go to my ultra sound .... will do the steps when I get back :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 There is such a different feeling between over-eating and binging - I never used to distinguish between the two but there is power in not letting it slip to a binge. Pizza always adds a couple of pounds to the scale, for me, for a couple of days. I hope your appointment went well.

There is definitely a difference. Having an extra slice of pizza or having an extra serving of supper is overeating. But when I start eating and can’t stop I am in a binge. I have sometimes eaten 2000 calories or more in a binge. There is always an emotional factor also.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday weigh in
    pw 169
    cw 169.4

Is it ok to weigh in a day early next week, on Thursday since I will be offline? I'm going to make the assumption that it is and turn it in next Thursday.

Weighing in early is not a problem.

Good Morning Dazzling Downsizers

Congrats to all who lost weight this week..Great job ....Thank you all for the well wishes ... I am feeling better other than my hips (darn hip dysplasia ) My Doctor thinks I have a fatty liver so I have to go in for an ultra sound this morning .... It is never ending ughhh... ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is a healthy pain-free body ...Is that too much to ask Santa? LOL

If you do have a fatty liver you are doing the best thing by losing weight. I have NASH which is a form of fatty liver. Because of the NASH my liver likes to complain sometime. One example is I had to stop taking a medication for my rheumatoid arthritis as my liver enzymes would sky rocket. I do have to get blood work done pretty often to make sure my liver is a happy camper.

CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 12/18: 7,953 + 9,790 = 17,743

*Had cake and popcorn last night. This week is harder because my kids are out of school for holiday break until the new year.

You will be back to all ✔️ tomorrow. Megan is right, your steps are awesome.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    User: cesse47
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Previous weight: 295.6
    Current weight: 295.0

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :)

Nice loss! Happy Holidays to you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I just got back from my ultra sound ... My Dr will get the results in about a week ... I do not see him until February after my 3 month labs for type 2 diabetes ... On a happy note at my last Dr appt he told me I am now pre diabetic ..I haven't taken diabetic meds for a few months now .... I was taking Metformin and Victoza (I quit taking them due to really bad migraines .... last year I was on insulin when I came out of the hospital from the flu/pneumonia ...the only med I am on now is Lisinopril for high blood pressure (which has been stable the last few times at the Dr's office... I am off to go walk with my daughter and my husky since I feel great :) Then come home do the steps and finish deep cleaning this large house of mine :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I just got back from my ultra sound ... My Dr will get the results in about a week ... I do not see him until February after my 3 month labs for type 2 diabetes ... On a happy note at my last Dr appt he told me I am now pre diabetic ..I haven't taken diabetic meds for a few months now .... I was taking Metformin and Victoza (I quit taking them due to really bad migraines .... last year I was on insulin when I came out of the hospital from the flu/pneumonia ...the only med I am on now is Lisinopril for high blood pressure (which has been stable the last few times at the Dr's office... I am off to go walk with my daughter and my husky since I feel great :) Then come home do the steps and finish deep cleaning this large house of mine :)

We walked a little over an hour and 2.80 miles :) We didn't go for a long walk because Dakota still has the cone of shame still on which means he can't fit in his kennel ... he goes back to the Vet on Monday afternoon ..I am hoping the cone comes off and that they remove the drain from his ear ... I am not sleeping well at night knowing he is not in his kennel ..every time he gets up I wake up ughh
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Tazaria87 !🎉🥳👏
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/18: 12,782
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    food logged.
    under calories by 2!
    slept 8 hours last night.
    walked 3.02 miles in 57 minutes on treadmill today.

@Tazaria87 Congratulations on reaching Onederland !
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87

Welcome to ONEDERLAND and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    4hv7e9xe4i8c.png

YAAAYYYY!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Tazaria87 .....Awesome job getting to Onederland.....Congrats :)
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 201.2
    CW 197
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 73lbs
    LTD 126lbs

I could seriously not be any happier about weigh in this week. I reached my goal of being below 200 by the end of the year a couple of weeks early! Losing weight during the holiday season was something I thought was impossible in the past. I'm so proud of myself. I haven't seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight since I was 12. It's basically uncharted territory from here on out!

Amazing job! Congrats!!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options

Congrats to all who lost weight this week..Great job ....Thank you all for the well wishes ... I am feeling better other than my hips (darn hip dysplasia ) My Doctor thinks I have a fatty liver so I have to go in for an ultra sound this morning .... It is never ending ughhh... ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is a healthy pain-free body ...Is that too much to ask Santa? LOL

Definitely not too much to ask for!! You are working toward it, my friend. You will get there. You are getting there!! :):)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »

Definitely not too much to ask for!! You are working toward it, my friend. You will get there. You are getting there!! :):)

Thank you so much Lee ... I am trying my hardest but sometimes my body doesn't cooperate ...
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou
    Thank you Laura. You couldn't have given me a nicer compliment!! You as well are an inspiration. This weight struggle is universal, but the journey is individual. Let's get all the inspiration from all the sources we can!!

@363days
    Thank you for your kind words. I certainly take a lot of inspiration from others here. I am truly humbled if I can give some as well.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87

Congratulations!!!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/18 Steps 13,209
This discussion has been closed.