Trimstones - December 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    @jessicakrall8 sorry that was today's count,not sure if I gave you yesterdays as the November page has gone so can't check.
    So:,
    11/29 6,886
    11/30 10,417
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Finally I can post :)
    PW 170
    CW 170
    Have been on a mini plateau for the past 8 days, really hoping this challenge will help me break through!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @jessicakrall8 sorry that was today's count,not sure if I gave you yesterdays as the November page has gone so can't check.
    11/29 6,886
    11/30 10,417

@izzyred9400 Got you all caught up and you're good to go for Dec. They added "first name" to the chart...do you go by Izzy, or something else?
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 11/29- 6571
  • Veronica676
    Veronica676 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi Jessica
    Steps for 30/11 11407
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    edited November 2020
    Just popping on to say hello. Been successful food day. Work been nightmare with staff absence- COVID positives & isolations. I'm getting tested tomorrow- think it's a cold but daren't risk it given the infection rates where I work. Cough definitely worse!
    Hope it's not. I'm desperate to get back to gym when they re-open on Wednesday.
  • dawnw990
    dawnw990 Posts: 13 Member
    hello team.. total newbie here in the forums and challenges. My weigh in day is monday (which seems like a terrible idea now lol) do i go ahead and post today or wait until next monday? Also i would like to participate in the walking challenge. my daily goal is 4500 steps. first name is dawn .. thanks for the help :smile:
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    11/29 6,886
    11/30 10,417

@izzyred9400 Got you all caught up and you're good to go for Dec. They added "first name" to the chart...do you go by Izzy, or something else?
    Jessica

Oh yes I saw that & forgot to add,yes most of my friends call me Izzy.
  • jessicakrall8
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Just popping on to say hello. Been successful food day. Work been nightmare with staff absence- COVID positives & isolations. I'm getting tested tomorrow- think it's a cold but daren't risk it given the infection rates where I work. Cough definitely worse!
    Hope it's not. I'm desperate to get back to gym when they re-open on Wednesday.

@JoDavo66 Hope and pray you're ok gal!!! My niece in KY has it and I'm checking on her every day by phone and video chat...(I'm in Virginia, about 9 hours away from her). So far, it's like a bad flu as far as her symptoms...and a bit of a headache. Please keep us posted and I'll be praying!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    dawnw990 wrote: »
    hello team.. total newbie here in the forums and challenges. My weigh in day is monday (which seems like a terrible idea now lol) do i go ahead and post today or wait until next monday? Also i would like to participate in the walking challenge. my daily goal is 4500 steps. first name is dawn .. thanks for the help :smile:

Hi Dawn, @dawnw990 go ahead and post your weight tomorrow, then weigh the following Monday and every one there after. Got you down for the step challenge...you can post your steps every day or every few days...just to help us keep up with the chart...the once a week thing takes too long to record...

Good luck!
    Jessica
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Steps for November

11/27: 6,431
    11/28: 12,774
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    @jessicakrall8 Can you put me down for 7,000 steps. Please.

11/29: 4,079
    11/30: 5,468
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I'm hoping it's just bad cold. Where I work has high cases for our county. Our country rate has plummeted with the November part-lockdown but unfortunately that area didn't! 17 staff off related to covid (5 positive & rest isolating) had to teach 2 year groups at home as can't supervise. High rate in youngest daughter's school too, she's having to isolate. We've had people we know with very mild symptoms & others really poorly. I don't feel great & cancelled PT at gym tomorrow, but I don't feel "ill". Fingers crossed. Thanks for prayers.
  • dailyzey
    Ugh I am so disappointed. Still stuck at 170... I just need to limit myself to 1200 calories per day
  • jessicakrall8
    dailyzey wrote: »
    Ugh I am so disappointed. Still stuck at 170... I just need to limit myself to 1200 calories per day

Plateaus suck, that's for sure...I've found that if you do something to shake up your routine, it usually helps to break them. Kinda shocking your system with something it wasn't expecting...I guess a few days at 1200 might do it...or an extra workout or something you don't normally do to work out...like jazzersize or a different machine at the gym...

Just remember that as long as you're doing the basics, sticking to a calorie level, keeping yourself hydrated and moving on a daily basis, the science is set...so it will eventually move (the scale)...hang in there!
    Jessica
  • dailyzey
    Thank you Jessica... Timely reminder!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    dawnw990 wrote: »

Hey Dawn, welcome. I'm in New Mexico after 26 years in Houston. Your avatar caught my eye obviously, great to have you. If you did a Monday weigh-in go ahead and post it, we will put it on the spreadsheet. I'm a Monday nutcase too.
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    PW: 214.3
    CW: 213.7
  • Veronica676
    Veronica676 Posts: 41 Member
    Weigh in Wednesday
    PW 90kg (198 lbs)
    CW 89.7kg (197lbs)

Steps Dec 1 11164
  • dawnw990
    dawnw990 Posts: 13 Member
    My weigh in hasn’t changed regardless of day this week ugh lol. It’s ok still early.

PW 135
    CW 135

Go Texans :)

This discussion has been closed.