January 24 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I did it again .. wrong day :/
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 where is the pic of you playing with your gran?! She sounds b-e-y-o-n-d adorable.

And, @RangerRickL, I signed up for February's UAC earlier today. Thank you for always picking the most fun icons for each month's challenge. The February owl is also adorable lol

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" program (39), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 49 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 204
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (JAN07)(JAN12)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    01/24:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

STEPS >15k? Yes.

PASS: 1/3 (Pass used 01/19)

I missed being able to do a long walk this weekend (outside). But it was just too dang cold! I walked on the treadmill 45 mins, jumped on the trampoline 20 mins, and even did 20 minutes of dancing today! Come on SPRING!!

Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 75 min walk, extremely cold today!
    Tracking yes calories yes

Oooh! @fatbambi2017 did you walk outside today?? Brrrrr! It was just too cold for me here - in the 20's, but the wind was more than I could deal with! I wasn't able to get out Sat or today! My step count shows it too. KUDOS to YOU!!
    24 Jan

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - altho a bit of a rest day after an off the chart active day yesterday
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

One challenge that I am doing is called "Run the Year" which means you get 2021 miles for the year (walking and running). I have a team of 5 also and it's crazy how much mileage we have built up already in January. I really like the team approach - as we are all across the country and when one of us has horrid weather usually the rest do not.
    Since last year my goal was 1700 running miles I think it's a bit of a stretch to think I will be able to run 2021 miles in total. But if I think about it, that is just 1 extra per day or less right? HUGE challenges are so much easier when you break them down.

@Ja_kl I really love that 'screw the scale' vid. It describes my journey to a tee..... LOL.

nsipl4ypul3i.png

@SummerSkier I've also committed to 2500 miles in 2021....but mine is counting actual steps (fitbit), not miles. It works out to be just under 5 million steps! But I'm sure YOU'LL do amazing! You're a ROCKSTAR!