TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't get my walk in until evening, but I was treated to the most glorious sunset and full moon rising as a result. That rocks!

1/25/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5522
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, TBBT! Still going strong!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #3(Sunday, Jan 17
    to Sat, Jan 23)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @annabananamc (7)
    @maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (7)
    @DaffyGirl88 (6)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)

Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @ashleighgetsfit (5)

Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @ErikNJ (3)
    @krysless2 (3)
    @mooreshelly09 (3)
    @robandy (3)
    @murdog3t (2)
    @richmondwriter (1)

Keep working at it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 01/25
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6765
    Water: 96

Just for today1/26: WW3, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D25

Yesterday 1/25: WW2✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D24✔️

Happy Tuesday
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1/26
    tracked: yes
    under: yes

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y

Anyone else just not feeling it this week? I’m forcing myself to do the right things but my excitement and motivation is not what it was the rest of January
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ got to tell you I am walking like crazy but ate my calories up with junk food today. Didn't go over but did get myself a little bit of a sugar high. so, yes, not January is a long month.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Challenge 1/26

Anyone else just not feeling it this week? I’m forcing myself to do the right things but my excitement and motivation is not what it was the rest of January

@erikNJ I can relate to that. Take a couple of days off and start February strong on Monday. Just don't go TOO far off. 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 and @brandi_84 can I carry my weight over this week? I won't be anywhere near a scale on Friday. It can be my starting weight for February also. Thanks!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 and @brandi_84 can I carry my weight over this week? I won't be anywhere near a scale on Friday. It can be my starting weight for February also. Thanks!

@DaffyGirl88 Absolutely
    Hope your having a great week!
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday 1.26.21 5:29PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 76 oz
    Steps = 5385
  • erikNJ
    Options
    @maryc11 it’s nice to be not alone. But glad to see you still put in a good walk
    Challenge 1/26

@erikNJ I can relate to that. Take a couple of days off and start February strong on Monday. Just don't go TOO far off. 😉

I’m gonna keep trying until the weekend.
    My wife gave me the same advice ... there is that song “Man Smart, Woman Smarter”. Maybe I should listen
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1/26/21
    Exercise: yes - 3 mile walk
    Steps: 11,674
    Water: 152.1oz

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Challenge 1/26

@erikNJ I've had two really low weeks of steps, so my motivation wasn't really what it was(quarantine due to exposure at work, stress, etc.), but I've been persistent with my calorie goal, so I'm pretty much still on track. Starting today off with a push, as I'm already getting my walk done and over my highest step day in the last two weeks. Sometimes we all have our lows in both motivation and progress, but even keeping a few small changes helps in the long run.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ I 100% have had a lack of motivation this week. I've had a couple of stressful things and lack of visible progress. That always seems to throw me into F-it attitude. I almost took myself to Wendy's yesterday for chicken sandwich and fries!!! (but I didn't - yay) Some days knowing that this group is here is the only thing between me and a 2000 calorie lunch!

1/26/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5838

I am betting I'll end this month with a net nothing, as has been for the past year. I think it's time to try something new for February, in the exercise realm. Being a post-menopausal woman is no picnic, my metabolism is a mess.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 26 Jan
    Track: yes

Steps: 7381
    Water: 80 oz
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 1/26:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 2 mile walk

The mistake was once again having some snacks on hand and not eating enough protein. I am having a problem day today again with snacking and can only eat 200 calories for dinner. Help! I will try to just have a protein shake.

At least the chips are now gone and my daughter will be heading back to school soon with her boxes of Clif Bars. The other day she made cookies and I had her take them to her room.
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Challenge 1/27

Wed: y/y/y
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday 1.27.21 6:06PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 5525
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1/27/21
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beachbody video before work and 1 mile run after work
    Steps: 12,854
    Water: 160oz
This discussion has been closed.