• carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Carrie Strine
    Fridays
    PW: 197.6
    CW: 192.6
    LTD: 41.4lb

Still very confused about these dramatic swings, I'll take it though!

Goals continuing this week:
    Log every day and stay under calorie goal.
    Move every day
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230.4
    CW (Current Weight): 229.2
    This week’s loss: 1.2
    LTD (Loss to Date): 28.1
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @imgwendolyn2015 and @Beka3695 I was just recommended the book Feeding the Hungry Heart. I haven't read it yet, but am going to download the audio book. The person who told me about it said it was really good for emotional/stress eating.

https://www.amazon.com/Feeding-Hungry-Heart-Experience-Compulsive/dp/0452270839
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch.. I think starting Monday, I'm gonna go back to a daily pic collage of what I eat to name me more aware
    pibza6ni0h1m.jpg
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »
    @imgwendolyn2015 and @Beka3695 I was just recommended the book Feeding the Hungry Heart. I haven't read it yet, but am going to download the audio book. The person who told me about it said it was really good for emotional/stress eating.

That looks like an excellent read!

• ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @imgwendolyn2015 @beka3695 emotional eating is so hard to manage. Hope you’re both okay and stresses aren’t too bad ❤️

I just got a notification on mfp that today is my anniversary of joining NINE YEARS AGO. That feels so disheartening. In that time I’ve got to below 195 twice and back up to over 250 countless more. Weight loss is so tough 😩 here’s to getting back to onederland in 2021 though!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @ShowKitten I just got one for my six-year anniversary! We’re in the same boat...

@Beka3695 could you please roll my previous weigh in for last Sunday?

This last week has been a rollercoaster... things have been extra crazy at work, we got a foot of snow in a couple of days and temperatures dropped from 0 celsius (32F) to -20C (-4F) pretty much overnight. I have not been logging my food as planned or weighing in daily as planned, but at least I somewhat stuck to my meal plan.

Next week things should start easing. There’s still way too much work but no strict deadlines next week and a lot of the overload is preparations for a role transition that should lessen my workload, and I agreed with my boss that I’ll be taking a 3-day-weekend once a month to begin balancing all the overtime hours I’m clocking in. Calling it ”balancing” is really a joke considering the amount of hours I’ve been doing, but at least it’s a start.

Next week I’m also getting back to logging, weighing in and the gym. This week was just a blip towards the mess I was last fall, not a freefall I couldn’t stop!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    CONFESSION TIME

I dread my weigh in tomorrow. I was up 2 full pounds when I looked this am :(
    I've eaten like garbage most of this week. I've had a couple new stressors.... I must learn to control stress eating. @imgwendolyn2015 looks like we are two peas in a pod!!!

Let me know if you figure it out! I'm so pissed at myself for letting food take over. And the drinking....ugh. I need to take some lessons from you Beka!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »

I'm going to check it out! Thanks!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @BigBlues11 You go girl you are doing so well.
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow and TOM started today- total bummer but it’s inevitable. At some point it was going to effect the weigh in. Was hoping to help our team out this week 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    If you are anything to go by @Beka3695 then you mother is made of great spirit and will be managing the team looking after her by now. Sending my love her way **hugs**
This discussion has been closed.