Connect?

Options
jenmek
jenmek Posts: 61 Member
Hi all. I’m from Houston, TX and refocusing on my health. Anyone want to connect and help support each other? I have about 50 lbs to lose and am a runner.

Replies

• stewykins43_
    stewykins43_ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always down to cheer people on :)
  • NGeesaman20
    NGeesaman20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also Im always here to cheer people on. I know how stress can lead you to the kitchen. :)
  • sylvia270
    sylvia270 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have had trouble staying focused lately on diet and fitness goals. I work and go to school from home. Due to covid regulations and precautions that causes me to stay in even more. I think that is what is getting to me. I am trying to apply what I know. It may be good to connect with someone else for support. Count me in.
  • bmotisko
    bmotisko Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you all a request. Coming up on a month here for me. Feel free to add me. Here to help!
  • CindyNRV
    CindyNRV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional eater following the deaths of my dad (I was prepared, he was old), then shockingly my 35 year old son, then in Sept. my baby sister died unexpectedly in her sleep! I am eating my way to an early death and I need support and encouragement. Food is now my only friend. (I moved to be near my son who has passed now and I am in a community I would never, ever have chosen if he'd not been here and I have been self medicating in this isolation with food.)
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cindymar1231 I cannot imagine the grief you are experiencing! I am so sorry for all your losses! I appreciate your raw honesty.
    Please give yourself a break and give yourself permission to not be okay at this point. Is there a grief share program near you or online that you could join? Maybe talking with others that are also dealing with grief will help you. Or you can just post some of your thoughts here as a journaling experience. There’s no right or wrong way to get through it. Keep me posted! I’m pulling for you! Feel free to add me!