Hello Keto!

Options
Hi all. I am brand new to Keto. I literally discovered it today. I have heard of Paleo and Adkins and of course Ketogenics and just Low Carb in general. The funny thing is when you hear the truth you just KNOW it. So, here I am, looking for friends, support and education. Maybe even recipes. I am just thrilled that there is a Keto group.

Replies

• momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ho,i am also new to this but needs supports so here i am,
    i will be thrilled to learn new things :)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The Keto folks are a super group & I've found them to be very supportive. There's another group I like to follow here, the Low Carber Daily:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/411-low-carber-daily-forum-the-group-

If you have any questions just browse thru the threads or ask away!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I'm on the Atkins and I'm loving it! I feel healthy and energetic - It's definitely the diet for me :-) I have things like frankfurters and cheese (sounds weird, but I like it), crustless quiche, a stir fry using fresh veg, chicken, chicken stock and "skinny noodles", a chicken fillet stuffed with a garlic parsley butter and then wrapped in bacon with a salad (today I fancied a change and have it with asparagus spears and butter) and for pudding, I sometimes have oopsies (A.K.A cloud bread) with sugar free jam and whipped double cream on top, but usually it's this declious homemade microwave coconut cake with dessicated coconut and almonds in...YUM :tongue: Hope you're enjoying it and see fast results :smile:
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love being on Atkins, great food, not hungry, right now I am on day 2 of fat fasting, need to get off a platue I have been stuck on for 2 weeks, the fat fast always breaks the stall , hoping to lose 6-8 pounds this week on the fat fast,,