No gym... im lost!

Options
robynhale
robynhale Posts: 1 Member
I have always been 'above' my ideal weight. But managed to shed 3 1/2 stone over 2019-2020 (how?! In the middle of a pandemic I have 0 clue).

Ive never been slim, but feel 14 stone would be my 'ideal' weight... or a comfy size 14 on top and bottom which ever arrives first!

I fell in love with the gym mid 2020, especially weight training. It really helped my mental and physical health. Losing inches and stress meant a lot to me... I am sure right now I am not the only girl (or boy!) out there really stressed about gaining weight now we dont have the gyms to 'cancel' out that naughty take away... or two. I found the gym to be a great balancer of my eating habits and not gaining weight during lockdown because lets face it all we have right now is food! Whereas now I don't have the fall back of the gym I am stressed over my eating habits.

So... The purpose of my rant/help me post is to find other gym lovers who are thinking ARRGGGGGH at the thought of no gyms... And someone there to say 'dont do it!' to the third chocolate bar of the day / throw some nice meals my way that are high in protien, low carb and lots of veggies that dont cost £7 per head... haha!

R <3

Replies

• merle641
    merle641 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I miss the gym so much! I am a member of 3! Fortunately, I've collected a lot of equipment and videos over the years so I always have a workout I can do. There are lots of online, free workouts and maybe one of the trainers at your gym can work with you virtually. This site also has workouts you can do from what I've seen. Something is better than nothing!