New to this group :)

Options
Hi! I'm Margit and I live in Maine. I'm 53 and looking for great people to on the same journey as myself! I'm new to MFP so please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome Margit!
  • losemicaroline
    losemicaroline Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Margrit! Feel free to send me a friend request. I think Maine is beautiful.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I'm on every day
  • tripsmom3
    tripsmom3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm Margie and I am looking forward to getting healthy, losing weight, and just feeling better. Thanks for starting up this group.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Hey Margie! Welcome! That's what its all about, isn't it? Getting healthy and feeling better 🙂
  • losemicaroline
    losemicaroline Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hi Margie! It's great to meet you. :)
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I’m new to this group. Not MFP but the group. I’ve been at this for years. Lol. I’m heading toward 51 in March. Currently an empty nester with my youngest away at college since August. I’m trying low carb at the moment to see if maybe it will boost the scale in the right direction and boost my metabolism
  • dkfranklin1
    dkfranklin1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group, I’ll be 50 in May. Looking for tips and motivation to work through mid day cravings for salt and sugar. I’ve been able to curb evening snacking but these midday cravings are powerful!