Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    vaja4 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Valerie from Illinois, just joined my neighbor recommended me for the great support system she found within the group.. looking forward for a strong support system. Since COVID-19, I'm at my heaviness and trying to get my weight back on track. My knees are screaming. This is the first time I've joined a group, looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome, Valerie! This is a great group. I'm glad you've joined us!!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Hello! I was in the UAC for more than a year but then took a break last November (from UAC, from tracking in mfp, and even from wearing my fitbit-- I needed a bit of a tracking break and rest in general). Well, today I saw I was 7 lb up from my maintenance level, so decided to charge my fitbit and join back in!

Even though it's the end of the month, I've decided to take certain UAC members' advice that it's just early training for next month! I know that if I want to be serious at getting back to maintenance then I can't let these next 8 days go to waste! I'm so glad to be back with this supportive community and look forward to getting to know the new folks who've joined in the last few months!

It's great to see you back!!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Bill70sStrong it's great to be back!