February 21 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    A good night's sleep, not too much appetite and a long hike. Way under the calories today.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - your bike story is hilarious. Glad you got out and had so much fun (well, except for the skinned arm and banged up knee part).

All of you in Texas - wish I could do something to help - even as a northerner I can't imagine what you're going through!

Tony and I ran/walked 7 miles today. Hallelujah!!!
    Tracked food - haven't had dinner yet but am tracking ahead
    Calories - I'll be well under today.

Passes: 4
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes lots, 35 minutes Pilates, 30 minutes exercise bike, 50 minute walk
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes

I wrote myself a to do list last night - of jobs and a few nice things. It kept me busy today, I’ve decluttered, planned for the week, had a lovely bath and washed sooo many things. Without boredom eating it was super easy to stay under calories with no effort. And I got loads done, win win. Just about to write tomorrow’s list then I’m back to work on Tuesday.

@MaltedTea yes Cadbury’s!I love everything about them.

@SModa61 well done on the bike ride. It’s so refreshing to do new things....and to have a margarita of course!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    oh_jackie wrote: »
    Feb 21

- Exercise: ☑️ (1:45 h walk, 1:15 h pilates, 40 min yoga)
    - Tracking: ☑️
    - Calories: ☑️
    - Pass days used: 3/3
    ///
    - Vegan: ☑️
    - No added sugar: ☑️
    - 7:30 h sleep: ❎ (5:50 h)
    @ginadomaszewicz & @MaltedTea Glad to read your posts again!

@SummerSkier How do you upload photos as spoilers?

@oh_jackie you can type [$poiler] before the pic and then [/$poiler] after the picture. (I used the $ instead of the lowercase letter s so that I could show you what to type. There's also a paragraph symbol in the bar across the top of the comment box that you type in...the dropdown there will show you "Quote", "Code", and "Spoiler". If you choose SPOILER, then you need to put the picture in between the [$spoiler][/$poiler].

For me, it's just easier to type it.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    2/21:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASS: 3/3 (02Feb)(07Feb)(20Feb)

Today I walked outside for 2.5 hours.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Treadmill walking, walking at the park with puppy and 20 min functional weight workout.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?✅
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Posted to the wrong day and can’t see how to delete it so... sorry for the redundancy.

2/21/21 ✅✅✅

Almost used my 3rd pass day that I was saving for next weekend but instead I just jumped on the treadmill for 35 min to run off the cake I couldn’t say no to after having pizza for dinner 😬. 45 minute circuit training class, 35 minutes on the treadmill, calories under and tracked though admittedly not the smartest choices.

One pass day still stands!