February 18 Sign In

Options

Replies

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Thursday
    Tracked, on target, will end the evening with an hour or so of tennis. Prelogging a snack now and that will close the day.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes!
  • reachedmylimit
    reachedmylimit Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Feb 18
    Exercise - Yes
    Tracked - No ☹️
    Calories - No 😣

Passes used : 2/3

Back on track tmrw
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Rowing and snow shoveling
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Yes, 80 minutes of Spin and stretching
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity Thank you, Donna! You are an encourager too!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier I'm glad you escaped the CO. It is a silent, odorless, dangerous and stealthy threat.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @omd94 Thanks for sharing a new concept. I had to look up beep or bleep tests.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile treadmill run + 47 minutes of strength (back and biceps) this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    khnlkojtidqk.png
    Thank you for sharing your tears. We are here for each other.

Lovely. 😁
    BobWw2017 wrote: »
    Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days. Things were messed up for most of the last week, but they're getting sorted out now.
    In my part of Canada, Newfoundland, we have been spared a lot of the effect of the virus since we are an island and fairly remote. For months the most cases we would have were at most 1 or 2 a day. That all changed last week when it was discovered one of the variants had been spreading here, and the new case count went up to 100 one day. My daughter is front line health care. My son in law and 2 year old grandson had symptons that the health care recommends should be tested. They spent close to 4 hours in a lineup for testing last weekend and most of this week in isolation. They finally got the results early this morning and thankfully they were negative.
    Anyway, my life is getting back to a routine again. It was more than the dropping off food and other things to be doing over the last week, it was the mental part of it also. I haven't become complacent with the virus, its just that we went from being relatively safe to going into lockdown overnight.
    Anyway, I appreciate this group and hope to get back to tracking and posting regularly over the next couple days.

I am so glad they are okay!❤️