February 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be able to say "HI!" to each of you again. I live in North Texas/USA - and we were delighted to get large amounts of snow(not customary for our region). However, we were less thrilled to deal with 4 degree temps one day... single digits up to 14 one day...and so forth. We were fortunate in that we were able to have power in our home during rolling blackouts for three days that (fingers crossed and prayers lifted) kept pipes from freezing. Many of our neighbors are not so fortunate. In any case - I'm not complaining... I know that we are fortunate. I did not have internet though...so - I've been off of here for however long... So - I'm going to say that I used all of my pass days...and am now back on board with tracking. Now and again I could get a data signal...but not enough to keep on track. We were just focused on the basics.
    So - I'm going to report now...only 1 pm here - that I will be "yes x's 3" today. Exercise is planned...meals too...so I WILL stick to it. ;D

Happy to hear this. I am still stuck in powerless mode in my mind after 3 days. Went to turn the flashlight on instead of the light switch. Went to heat my coffee on the burner instead of oh yeah MICROWAVE.. After almost 9 hrs of continuous power I was brave and bold enough to reset my clocks. LOL. And one of my neighbors 3 doors across never lost power. so strange.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @Bovaryoo - Still hoping bike+ comes next Tuesday, the 23rd. Set up my Peloton account today. If you follow people, my Peloton name is SpinCrazyBill.