February 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    A so so day today - but still three yeses. Went up to London to see my chiropractor today and took the opportunity to walk somewhere new for a change. It’s so, so quiet in central london right now.

@SummerSkier it sounds terrible in Texas -we have been hearing about it on the news in the UK. I hope you get power back soon and are keeping warm enough and that the storm moves on soon!

@lesdarts180 I’m thinking of you, the situation sounds tough on you all. You sound like you are a great support for your daughter in law though, I hope things improve for you all.
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL i love the second wind post. It’s just what I need - this week I’ve felt that both my weight loss and knee recovery have been stalling but I have big plans for some extra work I can do for my knee from tomorrow and I will just have to learn some patience with the weight loss!
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    February 17

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 min of walking, 26 min of muscle training.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, 1864/1200.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 2,100 ml of fluid.

Pass days:2/3

Since I have been ached all over, I couldn't cook for myself and had to eat whatever was provided by my family. I managed to control myself yesterday and ate within my budget, but two days on a row was impossible for me. On the bright side, I didn't over eat, my body consumes 1720 + 200 from exercising. So I burned 50 calories today, which is better than minus. 11days to go, I hope I don't encounter such days and manage to win February.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ I hit my endurance goal 🎉 I’ve been working at increasing endurance, for the past week. Feel renewed. 30 bike, 10 arms

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ under 🎉

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    ✅ still working on my 64 oz water goal. I may come close, 56 oz- although I’m so full. I don’t think I’ll be able to fit anything else in my belly.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    I did my spin 4.8 miles 110 medicine ball slams logged and stayed under.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minutes on the spin bike and a 30 minute Strictly Core class.
    Did I stay within my calorie goal for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Yes. Strength training for 50 minutes at moderate intensity.
    Did I stay within calorie budget? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes

4/3 pass days used.
  • omd79
    omd79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exercise; Yes indoor lockdown walking for a while, did not reach aerobic/fat burning zone
    Calorie budget: Nope, 700 calories too many!
    Keep track of everything eaten and drank: Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Finally was able to go outside to walk. It has been horrendously cold lately, so I've been exercising every day in my basement on the treadmill and exercise bike.

Total Passes Used for Month: 1
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅. Honestly I have no real clue but I think it’s not a past day.Here in Texas we are having the apocalypse. I have no power and haven’t had power since Sunday. I have no water now as a pipe Maine broke somewhere. It is warmed up and it is no longer in the zeros. But we have half of an inch of ice under 6 inches of snow under another inch of ice and we are due for another ice storm tonight. My work is closed all week. The picture is in my bedroom it was in the 30s in the bedrooms all week and just warmed up to the 40s the other temperature is the main house.y0xy4gyuxcip.jpeg

Sending you some prayers🙏--- stay safe and I hope they can get your electricity and water going very soon. Scary weather down south. We are very used to it in the northeast, but it's such a punch to the southern states. Stay safe❤️