February 16 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    16/02/2021
    @MadisonMolly2017 I feel for you, I lost my cat just before Christmas. He was just over 16 years. I kept looking round for him for some time. I'm sorry for you pain.

Thank you @lesdarts180. I realized I’ve been a mom or a cat mom for 35 years. Thank you for the heads-up. I’m hoping I can remain focused upon how lucky we were to be able to enjoy her for so long. The hard part is how quickly both of our cats turned the corner. Running all over the place 2 days ago; now she’s barely moving but still eating & drinking tons. We decided not to take her to the vet since we would not be able to go in with her.

Thank you SO Much!
    😘
    Maddie

Hugs!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    16/02/2021
    @MadisonMolly2017 I feel for you, I lost my cat just before Christmas. He was just over 16 years. I kept looking round for him for some time. I'm sorry for you pain.

Thank you @lesdarts180. I realized I’ve been a mom or a cat mom for 35 years. Thank you for the heads-up. I’m hoping I can remain focused upon how lucky we were to be able to enjoy her for so long. The hard part is how quickly both of our cats turned the corner. Running all over the place 2 days ago; now she’s barely moving but still eating & drinking tons. We decided not to take her to the vet since we would not be able to go in with her.

Thank you SO Much!
    😘
    Maddie

Hugs!!

Thanks @Bill70sStrong! Much appreciated.

(And you inspire me daily- just so you know!)
    Thank you for that, too!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @fatbambi2017 I had to look up Shrove Tuesday. Here in the USA, our Roman Catholic son-in-law refers to this day by the rather vulgar, Fat Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday. Best wishes to you!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @clutterqueen What a lovely realization!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer How are you doing all that you accomplish? You are a Wonder Woman!