February 15 Sign In

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Bovaryoo wrote: »
    @reachedmylimit That does not sound like a small amount! I can't even do one. I am super impressed!

@MadisonMolly2017 I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.😿 Even though your kitty had a long life, their time with us seems so short. Hugs.

Thank you @Bovaryoo - yes, so true. Never long enough. Very kind of you 💝
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Sorry about your kitty. (((Hugs)))
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Sorry about your kitty. (((Hugs)))

Thank you, dear Terri. ((Hugs back))

BTW I’d love to know your approach for decreasing body fat % & increasing muscle mass!! Very impressive, Terri!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 sorry to hear about your kitty. That's NEVER easy. NEVER. {{{HUGS}}}. <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 sorry to hear about your kitty. That's NEVER easy. NEVER. {{{HUGS}}}. <3

Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer. No, it’s really not, but all your hugs & messages help & taking extra long hikes seems to be helping a lot, too.

Thank you for a as lol you do to make this group welcoming & uplifting.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    znaoiec wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes
    NSV I wore real pants this month without feeling like a sausage...

@MadisonMolly2017 So sorry to hear about your kitty. We love our furry friends. <3

@znaoiec Thank you so much! Yes, we certainly do. Her fur is the silkiest and softest it’s ever been.

She comforted & distracted me after I had to stop working, through my severe CKD, through going through transplant recipients screening, and re overt from transplant & my broken arm. When one transplant team told me in April 2017 I’d have to get rid of our cat If I had a transplant, I sobbed multiple nights. Luckily I got a donor & a great surgeon at another hospital & they just said don’t clean litter box.

Sorry rambling. Thank you again ((hugs))