February 12 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 I missed you!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 yep i missed u too!!! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL love this pic! U look so happy healthy and in ur element. Thanks for sharing!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,858 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I totally agree that we have to make our own decisions as far as fitness, weight etc and no one can really drag us somewhere. Your hiking and riding day yesterday had me green with jealously in this frozen wasteland I call texas this week. LOL.

@Dory_42 welcome back. Yes we missed your posts. Please make a little time for yourself and us! I totally understand having a new person in your life can throw schedules and routines out of whack and I will be the first to admit over the years I have done that a lot also, but I also can remember feeling less happy about ME. Yes, WE was good but ME started to be a little gloomy about my personal journey.

Still icy and cold as all get out this morning. Even Amazon did not delivery yesterday. Lots of car wrecks every where, Praying it warms up just a little today so my poor trees will get some relief from all the weight of the ice.

back later to check in.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    2/12
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    2/12
    Did I exercise at least 20 minutes a day? Yes. 15 minutes shoveling snow. 10 minutes 1.25 miles on elliptical and 45 minutes weightlifting at moderate intensity.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.