February 10 Sign In

Options

Replies

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes
    Treadmill walking and 2 functional weight workouts am/pm

And yes, I love walking. I would be lost without it.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, my 10th good day in the month!
  • reachedmylimit
    reachedmylimit Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feb. 10
    Exercise - Yes -spin/indoor cycle
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes

Passes used : 1/3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Bovaryoo My very early morning cup of coffee is an obstacle to staying focused on doing exercise. The pause to make and drink coffee allows distractions to change my focus.
    Tomorrow morning, I will do my first cup while stretching and then go out into the desert trails.
    Best wishes,
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @mshawski Please take your own body insights seriously. Recommended generalized opinions of WEIGHT, do not take into account your body build nor your muscle mass. Please be fit, healthy and happy!!
    You are you and not anybody else!!
    Respectfully,
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Lots of catch up work today, so I did not get to the horse until late afternoon. After an hour of movement, I felt great!!
    Tracking: good
    Calories; under my limit
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,288 Member
    Options
    Feb 10

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)

Walking is very cheap and healthy. Sometimes, when it's snowing outside and I can't go out for a walk. I pop in Leslie Sansone Walk-at-Home and walk. You can find lots of her walk at home exercises on YouTube
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Calories ✔️
    Exercise: No
    Tracking ✔️

We had new windows installed today, so the house was full of workers and I had my hands full keeping our spirited dog out of their way. Probably could have managed to exercise this evening, but instead I decided to give myself a break.

Pass days used: 2 of 3
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Pass days left: 1

My exercise today was pathetic... But I'm counting it because it was all I could do.
    My calf pain seems to be an actual injury, so I can't run, I can barely walk honestly.. I could use some advice on indoor equipment free exercise I can do that doesn't require my calf muscles...

Yesterday was a pass day. All the driving, Senate committee meetings, lack of sleep, boxes of doughnuts, and the italian dinner that was served just was to much for me. I didn't have the option to take my own food, and there was no opportunity to exercise at all. After the long day of meetings and travel with both my young kids in tow the whole time, I didn't have energy to exercise once I got home. I am a bit worried about the fact that I have to do this again a few more times over the course of the next couple weeks and I'm running out of pass days.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    Went for a quick half-hour walk this morning, because I had woken up feeling fed up and it was a beautiful morning, but paid no attention to my posture or my breathing, just wanted to put in the steps. Will go again this afternoon, even if it's only for 15 minutes and pay attention to this. Walking as a form of 'being in the moment'? @MadisonMolly2017

@Chinkiri
    Exactly! Sometimes I’m in my head the whole time. Other times I’m noticing every bud, petal, lichen... walking is wonderful in millions of ways!
    10/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, bike ride 30 minutes, cardio 30+ minutes.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

Under our current lockdown rules we are only "allowed out" once a day so I have to choose between bike and walk. I do lots of walking exercises indoors but you don't get a proper walking pace or stance as you are constantly either going forwards and backwards or round in circles! But when i can get out more I will try to remember the tips above.
    Also, the indoor cardio "walking workouts" include a lot of movement that isn't walking.

It was freezing again today but dry and bright so I told myself not to be a wimp but "just do it" and went out for a 30 minute ride. The sun always makes me feel better.

@lesdarts180 I wonder if you could bike & then walk your bike! 😁