February 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 75 minutes on the spin bike, followed by a 60 minute Barre class in the morning, at my fitness center, then 90 minutes strength training, 30 minutes on the Concept 2 rowing machine, and finished up with another 45 minutes on the spin bike this evening at home.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep, easily.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

We just got a Concept 2 a few weeks ago! I get bored after like 15 min tops. Anything special you do for workouts that you’d be willing to share? My hubs used to be a rower so he just happily rows for a straight 30 minutes and my brain can’t handle that. Lol.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    The only act you need to get together is your emoji game @dewit. I miss your super colorful posts lol

Kudos @SModa61 for your perfect week! 🥳 You also inspired me to get outside this morning for a 4km out and back "coffee run" after saying you went out in cold weather. When I converted Fahrenheit to Celcius, we had the same temperature so I had no more excuses to stay inside.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" (31), Fartlek run (68) TOTAL: 99 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 417
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? [YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: --

@MaltedTea Love it! I just hope you wore better gloves than I did!

@Mshawski and @Bill70sStrong I'll take "how to get me on the rower" pointers as well!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 75 minutes on the spin bike, followed by a 60 minute Barre class in the morning, at my fitness center, then 90 minutes strength training, 30 minutes on the Concept 2 rowing machine, and finished up with another 45 minutes on the spin bike this evening at home.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep, easily.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

We just got a Concept 2 a few weeks ago! I get bored after like 15 min tops. Anything special you do for workouts that you’d be willing to share? My hubs used to be a rower so he just happily rows for a straight 30 minutes and my brain can’t handle that. Lol.

Nothing special really. I just crank up some hard rock/metal on the stereo and go at it. I agree it can be pretty boring ( lol ), but I'm like your hubs, I like to row. I need to do more of it! Would it be possible to watch tv or listen to a podcast, radio, music, while you row? Such a great overall workout, but definitely not everyone's cup of tea.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Hour long cardio dance workout this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    yes. I had forgotten because Sunday is usually a rest day for me, so I ended up setting a timer and jogging in place for 20 minutes while watching Outlander
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes, with a little leftover
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    yes

2 pass days left. Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, so I took a pass day.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any specific sports, but Rose loves to watch the Big Games. Since we did not party with anyone, our calories were not a problem.
    Exercise: Early morning active stretching. I keep adding new stretches. This week it was a shoulder rotation that I saw on a horse training video. Later in the day, at least 37 minutes walking. Horse activity too.
    Tracking: probably the first Super Bowl Sunday that I was well below my calorie limit.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Spin, Weight, Running and Dance Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ More Calories but a Large Deficit
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3