LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 32 mins / 1.72 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Triple YES day. I walked around the parking lot of the grocery store for 10 minutes before heading in. Then the 45 minutes in the store. I park the cart in one place and then bring groceries to it to get my steps in.
    2/3 pass days remaining.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Feb 7

Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walking + 45 mins walk at home by Leslie Sansone
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @mshawski @SModa61 if you have an Apple watch and Apple fitness plus, there are rowing workouts available. I don’t have access to a rowing machine at the moment so haven’t tried them but I have done some for exercise bikes and they make me work much harder than I do if I just watch Netflix. I have to do at least 20 minutes on the bike every day for knee rehab and it’s a bit 💤 so I either do a workout on The fitness plus thing or watch Netflix on my iPad. Makes the time go by.....
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Intended Pass day #1
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 50 min morning walk
    Tracking no, calories probably not
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    @mshawski @SModa61 if you have an Apple watch and Apple fitness plus, there are rowing workouts available. I don’t have access to a rowing machine at the moment so haven’t tried them but I have done some for exercise bikes and they make me work much harder than I do if I just watch Netflix. I have to do at least 20 minutes on the bike every day for knee rehab and it’s a bit 💤 so I either do a workout on The fitness plus thing or watch Netflix on my iPad. Makes the time go by.....

@Katiecan2021 Apple Fitness is a great idea. We have yet to "turn it on" but had talked about it for the general workouts once we make it to Florida. I never thought about it for our equipment here. Great idea! Thank you
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - Yoga 45 min
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Passes taken: 1/3
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. A 100% February so far.

I watched the Superbowl, and having grown up in the Tampa Bay area am pretty happy with the outcome!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Weeeeelllp. That's it

3/3
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 congrats 🎉🎉 you did the 7 out of 7 challenge. I'm really happy for you. Was doing full pushups new or like planks? Regardless, doing 7 is great 👍👍

We really did face the same problem, was it dinner as well?
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea Congrats on getting enough protein, I know how difficult it's to reach the requirement.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,728 Member
    Options
    Just realised I didn't post yesterday - now it's lunchtime on Monday.
    07/02/2021

Exercise: yes, bike ride 25 minutes, cardio 30+ minutes.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Yes, football and impending snowstorm.... So I was proactive and headed out for a walk at 6:30 AM. Well, totally regret it. I didn't remember that 21 degrees feels that cold. Was properly dressed (multiple layers and hat and gloves). Body was sweating while face and gloved hands froze. Planned on 4 miles, but cut to 3 and even then I could not untie my shoes when I got home. But hey, I got some activity in, and maybe if I keep it up today (some indoor bike maybe?) I can earn some spicy peanuts we bought at Tractor Supply yesterday when getting critter food for the birds, squirrels and wild turkeys that have adopted us. Cats are staring at me now saying that breakfast is late. TTYL

I have the same issue - legs/body will stay warm, but oh my fingers and toes! The stupid thing is, I own lots of those hand and feet warmer things but never remember to use them. I went for a walk yesterday - it was only 7 degrees, and the roads were terrible. But my poor dog has cabin fever and desperately needed a little walk. We only made it 1.5 miles, and then I did 4.5 more on the treadmill. But it burned enough calories that I could have two hard ciders while watching the Super Bowl.

Exercise - yes
    Tracked - yes
    Under Cals - Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Pass day 1 -- tracked and stayed under calories, but didn't exercise due to a new snowstorm (I shoveled snow but not for 20 minutes). Yes, I could have used a video.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    February 7

Pass day 1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    No

Too many Super Bowl treats!

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Sunday
    Tracked and on target. Did about 75 min singles tennis, and took a nice hour long dog walk to a donut shop for a treat.
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Yes, football and impending snowstorm.... So I was proactive and headed out for a walk at 6:30 AM. Well, totally regret it. I didn't remember that 21 degrees feels that cold. Was properly dressed (multiple layers and hat and gloves). Body was sweating while face and gloved hands froze. Planned on 4 miles, but cut to 3 and even then I could not untie my shoes when I got home. But hey, I got some activity in, and maybe if I keep it up today (some indoor bike maybe?) I can earn some spicy peanuts we bought at Tractor Supply yesterday when getting critter food for the birds, squirrels and wild turkeys that have adopted us. Cats are staring at me now saying that breakfast is late. TTYL

I really like the glove/mitten hybrids for running in the cold. The ones where the mitten piece kind of folds over half gloved fingers. I'm sure they have a name, I just don't know it. LOL. It's like the best of both worlds - the mitten part keeps your fingers warmer than gloves, but if you need fingers to like skip a song on your playlist your fingers are accessible without taking the whole mitten off.

Target apparently calls them "flip top mittens". I don't have these specific ones to be able to speak to them, but just as an example of what I mean if I'm not making sense:
    https://www.target.com/p/women-s-flip-top-mitten-all-in-motion/-/A-81323840?preselect=79343873#lnk=sametab