Options
    Done..done and done

0/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Ja_Kl wrote: »
    Feb 3 - Pass Day

- Exercise: ☑️ (55 min walk, 35 min pilates)
    - Tracking: ❎
    - Calories: ❓
    - Pass Days used: 1/3
    ///
    - Vegan: ☑️
    - No added sugar: ☑️
    - 7:30 h sleep: ☑️

Forgot to weigh my dinner ingredients before mixing them together.😳
    Had miso broth with mushrooms and tofu, so should not be over by too many calories.🤦🏻‍
    Since I cannot be sure though, I'm erring on the side of caution and using a pass day.🙊
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations and thank you for summarising those helpful NWCR statistics!

@SummerSkier The sunrise you posted yesterday was too pretty!

@lesdarts180 Congratulations on your vaccination!

@SModa61 How funny that the speed detector was triggered by your first run!

Thank you @Ja_Kl
    I’m glad you found them helpful! Nice to know we are in the right track!

Maddie 💞
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Feb 3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,339 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

PASS: 1/3 (for my own accountability)
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,659 Member
    Options
    2/3
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Calvin20874 Great work!!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/3
    Exercise: Yes, all day organizing and cleaning!
    Tracked: Started tracking, then a friend came over, decided to take a pass day!
    Calories: No
    Pass Days: Using the first one today!
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - 25 min Essentrics, 20 min Kettlebell
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Passes: 0/3
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

@Thabit11 - Again, you caught me. :) So for planks. I started in a plank challenge group on Oct 1st. Goal in the group is to do 60 min planks in the month, but you can set your own goal. Mine has been 90 the past couple months now. When you see "mixed plank". For me that is a single set of planks (ie no stop) but changing positions to different holds. Yesterday was 5 positions, each to a slow count of 30. Sometimes you will see "single plank". That is a single extended hold. 5 or 6 minutes of mixed planks is pretty average for me now. I often stop more because I get bored. My longest is probably 8 min, my lower numbers are either due to time constraints or injury. (starting push ups was impacting planking at first - I had no idea how much my arms had weakened). Just did a science experiment - tried for best single forearm plank (those are my easiest, though they are not supposed to be) and just hit 4:20 min. Not the case in October. Like the UAC, I like the cumulative push. I am here for daily accountability, track and calories. Then I am in 3 other groups, one that I weigh and report daily (I needed that) with challenge lengths are shorter which helped with my losses, one for the planks, and one for total exercise (24 hours in a month) to push me past the 20 minutes I need for here. Each challenge supports the other three. Sorry for long winded response. :)

I see, I did see the challenge of 60 min planks per month but saw it mid January. I might join them on another month to help improve my plank's endurance. I almost joined pretty much all these groups. But, although I have used MFP for many years, I never checked the community. So, when I joined the winter challenge, I thought this was enough to start with. There are many great ideas to try challenge my self with, and for sure I'll give them a try. 🥰🥰 Thank you for the detailed answer, I appreciate it 💜💜.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »

@Thabit11 - Again, you caught me. :) So for planks. I started in a plank challenge group on Oct 1st. Goal in the group is to do 60 min planks in the month, but you can set your own goal. Mine has been 90 the past couple months now. When you see "mixed plank". For me that is a single set of planks (ie no stop) but changing positions to different holds. Yesterday was 5 positions, each to a slow count of 30. Sometimes you will see "single plank". That is a single extended hold. 5 or 6 minutes of mixed planks is pretty average for me now. I often stop more because I get bored. My longest is probably 8 min, my lower numbers are either due to time constraints or injury. (starting push ups was impacting planking at first - I had no idea how much my arms had weakened). Just did a science experiment - tried for best single forearm plank (those are my easiest, though they are not supposed to be) and just hit 4:20 min. Not the case in October. Like the UAC, I like the cumulative push. I am here for daily accountability, track and calories. Then I am in 3 other groups, one that I weigh and report daily (I needed that) with challenge lengths are shorter which helped with my losses, one for the planks, and one for total exercise (24 hours in a month) to push me past the 20 minutes I need for here. Each challenge supports the other three. Sorry for long winded response. :)

I see, I did see the challenge of 60 min planks per month but saw it mid January. I might join them on another month to help improve my plank's endurance. I almost joined pretty much all these groups. But, although I have used MFP for many years, I never checked the community. So, when I joined the winter challenge, I thought this was enough to start with. There are many great ideas to try challenge my self with, and for sure I'll give them a try. 🥰🥰 Thank you for the detailed answer, I appreciate it 💜💜.

@thabit11 - Sorry I missed your reply. MFP is weird about what it alerts users about and why it does not. It is great that there are many options in the community forums and different needs can be supported. As for my exercise, you may have seen that I practically looked dead the past two days. :) Each day can end up so different. :)