Need LTL Volunteers for February 2021

Options
whathapnd
whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
We need volunteers for February. Don't be afraid to step-up. It's a great way to stay engaged!

We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion.

Monday -
Tuesday - whathapnd (Emmie)
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Replies

• crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Monday - crewahl (Charlie)
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
  • whathapnd
    Options
    Bump
  • newmantjn
    newmantjn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I could take a day, but NOT the first week. If somebody is willing to cover the first week for me, I'll take the other 3. Bonus, whoever covers for me gets to pick the day.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    Wednesday -
    Thursday - misterhub (Greg)
    Friday -
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    I've got Friday.
    Wednesday -
    Friday - imastar2 (Derrick)
  • whathapnd
    Options
    @newmantjn I'm putting you down for Thursday.

Maybe someone will cover you next week, but no worries, if the day gets skipped. It happens.

If anyone is reading this and wants to pencil in to cover for Todd next Thursdsy that would be cool.
  • whathapnd
    Options
    Here's the template for next week.

We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion.

Wednesday - newmantjn (Todd)
    Friday - imastar2. (Derrick)

Today's Topic:
  • whathapnd
    Options
    @newmantjn

Todd, your day is Wednesday, not Thursday. Oops.
  • newmantjn
    Options
    Got it. Thanks.
  • newmantjn
    Options
    Emmie - I just sent you my contribution for next Wed. If you can remember to post it, that would be wonderful. If not, I'll just post it on the 10th.
  • whathapnd
    Options
    Hi Todd. Happy to post for you. I don't see a message. Can you check on your end to see if it went through?
  • whathapnd
    Options
    @newmantjn, I forgot to tag you above.