Shrinking Assets - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi mods - can I change my weigh-in day to Fridays? Pretty please :)
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @hipari and a lovely start to the new year!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @hipari I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Today has been awful work-wise, it's impossible to focus and I have a big meeting to prep for tomorrow, but I made big progress on the baby department. I got my vitamins and some painkillers suitable during pregnancy (my regular ones aren't), and booked my first appointment at the maternity clinic* and an early sonogram appointment 2 weeks from now to calm my mind. I also bought some bigger pants as I've been wearing skintight styles and I recently shrunk them in the dryer (literally, this is not a weigh-gain joke).

*Finland has amazing publicly funded maternity healthcare that includes pretty much everything imaginable, except they offer sonograms on week 12 and 20 (I think), so if you want peace of mind earlier you have to pay about 100€ to get it done privately.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I know I'll be up. Not even stressing. No water no power ALL week I have a pound of nasty in my hair! Hahah real life problem!! I haven't eaten right or drank the water definitely didn't log the food. I'm happy that I'm ok with that and I am not obsessing about it!! Just let go during this madness!! My house is dirty!! Emergency warming devices are all over the floor in the house so no where to work out!! It is what it is!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »
    Hi mods - can I change my weigh-in day to Fridays? Pretty please :)

I'm requesting this change now.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    Can I push off to next week? I'm having a bad week-i had Monday off, but all day meeting Tuesday with another foot of snow+food not the best ☹
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @hipari congratulations! That's really exiting news!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    Can I push off to next week? I'm having a bad week-i had Monday off, but all day meeting Tuesday with another foot of snow+food not the best ☹

I’ll roll you over :)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Thank you! Today has been awful work-wise, it's impossible to focus and I have a big meeting to prep for tomorrow, but I made big progress on the baby department. I got my vitamins and some painkillers suitable during pregnancy (my regular ones aren't), and booked my first appointment at the maternity clinic* and an early sonogram appointment 2 weeks from now to calm my mind. I also bought some bigger pants as I've been wearing skintight styles and I recently shrunk them in the dryer (literally, this is not a weigh-gain joke).

*Finland has amazing publicly funded maternity healthcare that includes pretty much everything imaginable, except they offer sonograms on week 12 and 20 (I think), so if you want peace of mind earlier you have to pay about 100€ to get it done privately.

I am so happy for you!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful pregnancy! What is your due date?
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can I roll over? I forgot to post on Monday but I was still where I was last week. I'm honestly grateful to stay there. It was my TOM and I had a huge spike.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 it won’t be ”officially” calculated until the 12-week sonogram (I think), but mid-to-late October! The nurse I talked to at the clinic today said it’s Oct 17th based on nothing but date of last period, but I have a strong gut feeling it will be moved a little further.

Fun fact, if everything goes well with this pregnancy, I’ll actually have a baby in my 20s which is cool. For some reason, 30 has been my limit for ”young mom”. I turn 30 mid-November.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @hipari. I hope you have an uneventful and smooth pregnancy!

My heart goes out to everyone dealing with the cold and power outages.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hiya! Sorry, I've been VERY much skipping out on you guys... but, I have some big news. I'm going to have to stay in the support team for a little while longer - 9 months, to be exact!

So yeah, not much weight loss going on for me this year, but a focus on building healthy habits to become a healthy mama. I haven't been logging food currently and don't plan on going into it (risk of obsessing) unless I start gaining too fast, but a focus on a healthy diet and frequent exercise is definitely in the cards.

I literally just tested positive today, and you guys are my anonymous tell-all zone. Thanks for listening, and for all the positive vibes throughout the journey of trying to get here. I'll try to pop in more frequently to keep myself motivated when it comes to diet and exercise.

Right now, I have some major googling and planning to do, and I guess I need to go buy some prenatal vitamins tomorrow!

Yeeeeeees woo woo party in ya pants!! That's amazing!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:158.4
    CW:160.2

I let my emotions get the best of me this week.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    KelGen02
    Friday
    PW 242.4
    CW 241.8
    TL 24.4

I will take this tiny movement in weight seeing how i was up 5lbs yesterday when i weighed in 😱

4qlduiwtsop5.jpg
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 169.0
    CW: 168.0

I'll take it. Weight is coming off very slowly. but it IS coming off. I just have to stay the course and not give up.
This discussion has been closed.