whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!

How was your week?

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.4!!

I had a really good week in terms of eating/tracking. More in 10 Pound Challenge.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.4 pounds this week. Still just kind of bouncing around, though earlier in the week I was up a couple of pounds (probably salt/fluid, I guess). Generally a better week of following my plan, but still some work to do!

182/133.2/146
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    8 pounds below GW. On Maintenance
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Good job, Jim. Those of us who doubted you five or six years ago were clearly wrong. (Just felt I should say that.).

I’m down 0.8 to 218.2. I figure if I keep losing under a pound a week, my goal weight will never see me coming. Heck, I may get there before Brady retires!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,918 Member
    Options
    Down 0.4# :)
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Up .8 from last week. Still struggling. Bassically up around + - 6 lbs since 1/1/21. For what ever reason and there are some I've struggled with attitude, habits, and just about anything that effects my weight.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    crewahl wrote: »
    Good job, Jim. Those of us who doubted you five or six years ago were clearly wrong. (Just felt I should say that.).

Old time Goads will remember a lot of back and forth on the original board. I learned a LOT from the group. My biggest goal was to not gain back like I did my entire life (age 40-65).