SB LIV Who are you for?

Options
Jimb376mfp
Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
I am a Packer fan so I will be rooting for the Kid (baby Goat) to beat the old GOAT! LoL

Go Chiefs!

Replies

• crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,764 Member
    Options
    I figure us old goats need to stick together. As a New Englander, I’m rooting for Tom and Gronk. I’d love to see Gronk catch a touchdown pass; it would be some sort of record.

And I’ve gotta say I’m impressed with Tom. He learned a new offense (shaped it a bit), and proved that his arm is still good. I think he leads the league in completions of over 30 yards. What he’s done this season is pretty impressive.

And while I not a big Tampa Bay fan, the idea of a team winning a Super Bowl in their home stadium is pretty neat - all the more so because there’s no real home field advantage to it.

Baby goat will get his chance when Brady retires in 2028 . . . .
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,875 Member
    Options
    What Charlie said! ;)
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,822 Member
    Options
    Yeah what charlie said
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Old guy.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,822 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic, whats your plan for eating while watching the game? We are have my niece & nephew over for the game, they only live a few minutes away and are VERY cautious about covid cautions so I am not too worried about them. I am doing up some smoked wings, and a smoked pork shoulder. I plan to eat lots of 0 point foods before they get here so I am less tempted. I may share a single scotch with my nephew n law as more than 1 will put me under the table.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Wait . . . I thought the Super Bowl was last weekend. ☺

Not a Brady fan but respect his work ethic and tenacity. It's easier to like him now that he's not with Belichick.

I'm indifferent to the game today, but we'll likely have it on. Making chili and zero point soup are on my "to-do" list today. Chili is in honor of the Super Bowl.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    I noticed it’s SB LV NOT SB LIV

I kept seeing the CBS Logo has the Lombardi trophy between the L and the V.
    :expressionless:

LoL
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl? I thought that was a menu item at Taco Time. Baseball superstar, Ichiro Suzuki, when told that Tom Brady admired his fitness regimen, replied, "Who's Tom Brady?"