Looking for some fitness buddies!

Hi there, I'm not-so-new to MFP, looking for some accountability partners to help make this journey more exciting! Please add me as a friend if you like! Thanks!

Replies

• tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Hi! I added you!
  • stacyrey12
    stacyrey12 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm brand new to the app, but not fitness-I'll add you when I figure it out!
  • stacyrey12
    Tracimckinney, do you mind if I add you too?
  • tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    @stacyrey12 I don't mind at all!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    @staceyrey12 you can add me too, if you want!
  • stacyrey12
    Adding you both today. Thanks!
  • merle641
    merle641 Posts: 3 Member
    How do I add you?
  • maryj2k1
    maryj2k1 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi
    Return user to the app, will add you.
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Hey there! Feel free to add me to - I'm definitely not a new user and will disconnect at times when my job/life becomes too demanding but I'm a good listener and can offer advice on workouts and recipes!
  • maryj2k1
    maryj2k1 Posts: 6 Member
    Having a hard time figuring out how to add people so pls add me
  • Dabsydoolittle
    Dabsydoolittle Posts: 7 Member
    I am adding you all - I hope that's okay, but of course, you don;t have to accept (but I hope you will)
  • nookicky
    nookicky Posts: 16 Member
    I'm gonna go ahead and add everybody as well :)
    If you don't want to connect, feel free to deny the request, absolutely zero hard feelings!
  • Dabsydoolittle
    Hi there, I'm not-so-new to MFP, looking for some accountability partners to help make this journey more exciting! Please add me as a friend if you like! Thanks!

So what are everyone's ideas on how to meet Ladyamparo77's goal to be each other's accountability partners and to make this journey more exciting?
  • shebalips
    shebalips Posts: 9 Member
    Added you as a friend. Hope we can keep each other motivated and accountable.
  • Dabsydoolittle
    edited March 2021
    Happy March 1 - I made most of my goals today (except fat grams weres too high and protein grams were too low). Tomorrow will be better, right? :smiley:
  • stacyrey12
    Happy March 1 - I made most of my goals today (except fat grams weres too high and protein grams were too low). Tomorrow will be better, right? :smiley:
    I'm trying to get 100-115 grams of protein daily and IT IS NOT EASY. I thought I'd just start eating a whole roasted chicken per meal. ;)

• Dabsydoolittle
    @Stacyrey12 Lol - that ought to get you closer! B)
  • Dabsydoolittle
    Is anyone else trying carb cycling?
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Is anyone else trying carb cycling?

Hi @Dabsydoolittle ! What is that!? I've been in fitness most of my life but still feel like a newbie with all these fancy fasts and diets and exercise trends!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Please add me too! I am looking for more friends on MFP to help me stay motivated and accountable.