Hey There!

fstrickl
fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
Hi, in my early 30s (for now) and been on MFP for almost a year (well this time round) and was checking out the groups and thought, why not join one!?

I've still got about 20ish pounds to go till I reach my goal weight but I am trying to focus more on how I feel in my clothes than what the scale says. I'd really like to get stronger and build some more muscle mass. I've been working out from home since June and it's going well. TIme to kick into higher gear though as these next 20ish pounds are proving to be difficult to lose.

Okay, 30s-something folks. How can I support you?

Replies

• vfisher1105
    vfisher1105 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm here! I have like... A lot more to lose. Haha 40ish? I have put it off long enough. How do you friend request on here? I could use a buddy. I'm working on strength as well. I want to one day be able to do just one damn pull up and to see my abs again would be nice. :)
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I'm here! I have like... A lot more to lose. Haha 40ish? I have put it off long enough. How do you friend request on here? I could use a buddy. I'm working on strength as well. I want to one day be able to do just one damn pull up and to see my abs again would be nice. :)

Ooo! A pull up is on my list of goals too! Just one damn pull up. I SOO relate. I’ll send you a FR - seems easier than trying to explain it. 😊
  • nkds2106
    nkds2106 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there - I am open to friend requests! I have quite a bit to lose, but I am glad to find the age group for me.
  • ailiseulee
    ailiseulee Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, I’ve added you both as friends! Feel free to add me to provide support. I’m 31 :smile: