whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!!

How was your week?

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down .6.

Very pleased with this because even though I was at a deficit for the week, I went over my daily goal several days.

More in 10 Pound Challenge.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,798 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2, which I’m pleased about. This is NOT a large loss, but it’s one with a large psychological impact for a couple of reason.

The
    • weigh-in that prompted me to refocus was 2/19/20, so as of 2/17/21 it was effectively fifty-two weeks that I’ve been back on track.
    • In that time I’ve lost 51.8 pounds, which I’m prepared to rationalize as a pound a week.
    • The current weight of 215 puts me at over one hundred pounds below my initial 2008 starting weight of 315.4.
    • I am now 35 pounds from my goal of 180.

Now, for next week? Change nothing . . .
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Nice Charlie and Emmie!
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.4 pounds. Still just bouncing around a few pounds above my personal target (though still maintaining). More in the 10 pound challenge.

182/133.0/146
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Up 1 lb this week. On top of other weeks of continuous gain. Since August 19th six months ago I've gained 18.8 lbs. Was at a near all time low at 299.8 back 6 months ago. So doing the math I'm .72 lbs a week average per week. However I've had on the order of 3 major health events in the fall to finally be cleared by mid December. Now family issue which I won't go into that has made focusing on the difficult side for me.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,921 Member
    Options
    Well, I found the 1.6 I lost last week, plus 0.2 . :(
    More in the 10# challenge.