March 26 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    March 26

Exercise: 65 minutes mountain biking, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes

Pass days: 0
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 thank you so much for the photos! 😍 Simply beautiful!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 thank you so much for the photos! 😍 Simply beautiful!

You are most welcome @dewit!

What I should add is there were lots of sparkling white bits on all of those scenes so you’ll have to imagine that :)
    ❤️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅Bike Bootcamp, Spin & Walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes, under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes

Passes used: 1 of 3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    My daughter and daughter-in-law came down to Somerset (staying at my ex’s while he is away) and we had supper together. The four children get on really well and the two mothers have become very close over the last 15 months. My DIL is American so she hasn’t seen her family for over a year, they can’t come over here and she can’t go there. It must be so hard for them.

I'm so glad your DIL has you and your daughter for support and that you seem to have a good relationship with her. That isn't always true in some families. As you say, it must be really rough on her to not have her family to lean on. Hopefully, things will open up enough later in the year and they can come for a visit.

@MadisonMolly2017 Those photos reminded me that bodies of water are something I've always found to be excellent in achieving a relaxed state and eliminating stress. I especially like ocean waves. I don't live anywhere near water so it involves a trip so not especially useful for immediate stress relief.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 beautiful
    Pictures!
  • shrkldy
    shrkldy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, CrossFit 21.3 & 21.4, kicked my butt
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes, even with pizza, I stayed under
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    March 26, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)

Reduce stress :( this is a challenge for the weeks in March - end of fiscal year
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,901 Member
    Options
    Big Sur, California

Can I say these are just some of the loveliest photos Maddie! I am imagining the sun sparkling off everything and it is giving me relaxation just looking at them. So glad you had a trip and SO happy to hear that you and hubby both agreed about the eating out. I haven't eaten out in over a year and altho I have picked up some take out steaks and such every once in a while, I truly enjoy knowing what is in my meals and that the ingredients are healthy (or not) and of my choosing. What a wonderful epiphany for you both that you can do day trips and not end up feeling lousy because of eating out.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 26
    Exercise: Yes, 30 mins
    Claories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 2/3
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 , beautiful pics.
    I agree about days out. Last summer when the UK first relaxed the stay at home order we went out in my motorhome just for day trips. (Campsites were closed). The motorhome has it's own kitchen and bathroom so we didn't have to use any public facilities. We took a picnic food and went to our local beaches. Obviously not on the scale of California but still beautiful. Very good to get out of the house. Looking forward to doing it again this year.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 , beautiful pics.
    I agree about days out. Last summer when the UK first relaxed the stay at home order we went out in my motorhome just for day trips. (Campsites were closed). The motorhome has it's own kitchen and bathroom so we didn't have to use any public facilities. We took a picnic food and went to our local beaches. Obviously not on the scale of California but still beautiful. Very good to get out of the house. Looking forward to doing it again this year.

Sounds perfect! We also have a motorhome- didn’t use it due to restrictions but we have a new battery arriving soon! It’s great for covid & for dieting/maintaining but mostly I love being in nature❤️❤️❤️
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your heartfelt reflections, wisdom and the gorgeous photos!!!!
    Your friend, Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your heartfelt reflections, wisdom and the gorgeous photos!!!!
    Your friend, Rick

Thank you Rick aka @RangerRickL fpr receiving the gift I was attempting to pass on to others who might be going through a rough time.
    Grateful That we are friends,
    Maddie

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

8/3