March 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz ur heartfelt message to Rick was just beautiful, it actually made me teary!!! Ur a sweet heart!!!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    1st March
    I thought i already posted for the 1st however perhaps it didnt save.

Yes yes and yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options

@mshawski I would LOVE the idea of having a book club, and weird you mentioned it because I was thinking of doing the same thing this month! I LOVE reading books too! I am currently reading the title SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS by Thomas Erikson, and it is great so far and found out I am the color YELLOW! We ALL have a color, and it helps you communicate better with people if you know what color they are, very INTERESTING! <3

I looked up SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS by Thomas Erikson, and it seems to be the basis behind a "What Kind of Leader are You?" course I took. The course was very informative (and let me say straight off that people are rarely a PURE colour .... and that your default in good times and your default under stress are not necessarily the same, although certain types do tend to default in certain directions

The pdf is available on line to download if people DO want to do a book-club thing in the "What's On Your Mind Today": space.
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, my regular cardio and a small core exercise routine
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Since this is the March 1 entry, I thought I'd share plans. A few weeks ago I decided to add a gradual increase in steps and meeting the stairs goal my watch sets. So far, I missed that on just 1 day. This month, I want to gradually walk outside and have added a three day a week core exercises routine for base strength.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

@mshawski I would LOVE the idea of having a book club, and weird you mentioned it because I was thinking of doing the same thing this month! I LOVE reading books too! I am currently reading the title SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS by Thomas Erikson, and it is great so far and found out I am the color YELLOW! We ALL have a color, and it helps you communicate better with people if you know what color they are, very INTERESTING! <3

I looked up SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS by Thomas Erikson, and it seems to be the basis behind a "What Kind of Leader are You?" course I took. The course was very informative (and let me say straight off that people are rarely a PURE colour .... and that your default in good times and your default under stress are not necessarily the same, although certain types do tend to default in certain directions

The pdf is available on line to download if people DO want to do a book-club thing in the "What's On Your Mind Today": space.

Yes, it talks about what you mentioned in the book. I am mostly a yellow, but also a red, and even some blue! It says that people tend to be more one color or two colors, but on the rare occasion can even be three colors! It also states that most people tend to be green. I found it funny that my husband is blue, and I am yellow, and our 2 kids are green. I am a hairdresser, so we work off the color wheel and thought it explains why the kids are green because if you mix a blue and a yellow, you get GREEN! Think a book everyone should read!
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    @mshawski Actually, we are around the same weight, I'm 84.1/185.4, good luck to you and to me 🥰🥰

Go us! 🍀
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    MARCH 2021 UNTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE

Start weight, March 1, 2021: 123.2
    March 1, 2021 – 123.2 (-3.0)
    February 1, 2021 - 126.2 (-5.8); Tanita BF scale at 6 am 126.5 and 26%BF
    January 1, 2021 – 132 (-3.6)
    December 1, 2020 – 135.6 (-5.2)
    November 6, 2020 – 140.8 (-7.0)
    October 2, 2020 – 147.8 (-5.2)
    September 14, 2020 – 153.0

I need to revisit how I am handling my daily calorie goal for maintenance as I am “failing” in that regard as I lost another 3 lbs while “maintaining” during this month. Having two variables of food calories and exercise calories is challenging for me. In the past I have lost and maintained with less significant exercise numbers so it was more a single variable. I do not want to drop back on exercise as I am doing it for overall health and fitness.

Thoughts for daily calories goal
    Just use MFP to calculate my maintenance calories/day. Nutritional needs are estimated at 1590, and it predicts that with exercise, I would need 1862 for 1 hour exercise for days/week. Average Apple Watch TDEE for February was 2126. Average calories consumed/day for February were 1686. With three pound loss over the month, to maintain, I would have needed an additional 375 calories/day for a total of 2073/calories/day. So, my thought for March is to consider my daily goal, 1590 plus daily exercise, but, for planning sake, I will expect that number to be around 1900 calories.

March History

Date: 3/1
    Exercised?: Yes, 1:27:01 group walk at 17’27” pace for 4.98 miles
    Calories?: Yes, 1890/1590 daily + 309 exercise (net 9 cal)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, March goal is 27 out of 30 days
    Apple Watch TDEE: Filled in next day/visible in March history spoiler
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 mins rowing
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    March 1
    ✅✅✅
    What an amazing group & energy this month!!

Very grateful for all of you kind folks 💕
    Maddie