Do you subscribe to Beachbody streaming?

Options
bebeisfit
bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
Does anyone subscribe? It's not that expensive when you sign up for a year @ $99.

I am wondering if they have a good amount of low impact programs.

I had done P90X about 10 years ago and damn, it was hard. And honestly I'm not sure I can do that anymore. I see all the ads for Shaun T and they jump around a lot. They have numerous other programs but I'm not sure who or what.

They have a 2 week trial but as we all know once you sign up they will never leave you alone and sometimes its hard to cancel.

I have no interest in buying their shakes and potions so I don't want to be hounded for that.

I'm currently doing YouTube videos but sometimes it takes time to find the right one, and I like variety.

Replies

• TaosLiz
    TaosLiz Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have subscribed in the past and my daughter is a Coach and she love BB. and they do offer lots of programs with some low impact and or they always offer modifiers for people at different levels. Although, I was not hounded, like you I was not interested in their protein shakes and other products. And I also have a library of YouTube videos. I use my elliptical, physio ball, tramline, and free weights while playing a music, movie, or audible. And I also have Alexa play my favorite artists and I dance, it is my favorite.