April 30 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    April 30

Exercise: 40 minutes stationary bike, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I took pass #5 on the last day of the month.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Apr 30:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 20 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1853/1900
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 3/3 (10Apr)(15Apr)(16Apr)

Target your biggest “threat to success”... work on it until you land on a solution that works. Then pick the next “threat to success” Repeat. -MadisonMolly

Hubby threw me a "surprise" birthday dinner party today... and I panicked because #1 I hadn't really "cleaned" my house.... (it was ok, just not like I would've like if I'd known company was coming!!!!) but #2 because I hadn't pre-planned it into my food diary!!

He smoked a pork tenderloin in the smoker and the guests (2 couples) brought sides. So I had a HUGE salad (my friend makes the BEST salads!!) and about 4 oz of the pork. I was even able to splurge on a very tiny piece of Ding Dong Cake and still came in UNDER my calories for the day!!!! I was certain that I would go over for the day when I realized what was happening and the first thing that I thought of was OH NO!! I can't go over! @RangerRickL has ALREADY listed me as being in the Winner's Circle!! :lol:

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3

3 yes

10/3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    30th
    Yes yes and yes
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,288 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - happy birthday and you're AWESOME!