Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day in two weeks that Rose and I were able to sit down this afternoon and have a relaxed chat.
    Coco, easily walked onto his horse trailer today. In fact, he was in there for 20 minutes; unloaded for a 10 minute walk around and then back into the trailer for 10 more minutes. The "practice' of loading him is what allows him to adjust to the experience. We experience the same thing. We are comfortable within some daily routine zone. Whenever we are pushed beyond our normal boundaries, we experience fear and discomfort.

My daily post:
    Exercise: over an hour of walking
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking; ok
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pamsja Know thyself! I appreciate the way that you are thinking. Do what works for you!!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I incorrectly also posted today's post yesterday too, Oh well! I always start reading the UAC team member's posts that have been posted for past days, then as I work forward in time, I do get confused about which day I am reading.
    Rick
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3 YES day.
    Safe travels @RangerRickL
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Pass #3 since we went out for happy hour appetizers. I'm sure the calories were too high in spite of having an extra 35 minute walk in the afternoon in addition to my 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    April 24
    32 day streak!!

🌿☘️🌱
    0:40 slow flat neighborhood walk. Left hip bursitis decided to get sore.

Weird, but I really wanted to eat put at lunchtime. Took me awhile to realize it was because I was REALLY hungry. Ate my usual. Everything fine again!
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Update. Pass day yesterday. It was a bit suspicious 240 kcal for 20 min planks. Both mfp and App have the same estimation. Today I checked with my watch and it was only 45 kcal. Although today's session was shorter. It means that one ice cream was too much yesterday. 1 pass left :)
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    24th
    Another pass day too much chocolate at night and no exercise. Finding it difficult to get back on track.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 it warms my heart to hear u guys had a good time. Ur a great mil and grandmother. Ur family is lucky to hve u!
    @pamjsa i totally get wat u mean i did the exact sane thing u did. Got to my goal then just created a new weight loss goal. Ur msg today has made me now question if i did the right thing. Congrats on getting to a healthy weight range!!!! As Rick said u will make the right decision. Xox
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Weight is dancing around 208.8. While I’d sure like to hit the 190’s, I’m ok hanging out here for a bit. I’ve been over cals several days this week, but I’m not fussing about it because I’m not gaining either. It’s nice to give myself the freedom to eat a little more, knowing I’m not messing anything up or “throwing in the towel.” I’m not surprised it’s taking a bit to get back in the swing after vacation, but also celebrating that I haven’t gained.

@pamjsa - I know you all are probably sick of hearing me bring her up, but the Half Size Me podcast talks about maintenance a lot - and why it’s good to take maintenance breaks even before hitting your goal weight. I’d really suggest listening to episode #477. It’s an interview with a woman who took a maintenance break after losing 100 pounds even though she had 100 more to lose. It’s really fascinating and inspiring. I’m not telling you what you should do, I’m just saying that taking a maintenance break would give you time to analyze whether or not you want to lose more while teaching you exactly what maintenance looks like. I know you’ll do what’s right for you!
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    APR 24 - Pass day
    T ✅ | C ❎ | E ✅ [1 h walk]
    Pass = 15/3 | No sugar ❎ | Sleep ✅
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Calories..yes
    Tracked...yes
    Exercise...yes swimming laps
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Signed up for the May UAC, of course...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Women's World's 15 Minute Advanced Plank Workout (15), Skipping(20) TOTAL: 35
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 185
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 19%
    Personal Bonus: Did I meet my fiber micro for the day (35g)?YES | 38g
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)(APR22)(APR23)
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Haven't posted in 3 days. but I have tracked

4/22--Yes x3
    4/23--Yes x3

Exercise--Yes
    Calories--No
    Tracked--Yes

Passes used--4
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    April 24

Exercise: 70 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes

Pass days: 0
  • SusanElle813
    SusanElle813 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?✅
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options