Introductions!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the April 2021 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!
Β«13

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Thank you very much for setting up this challenge. The idea with "pass days" is brilliant. As of today I had 3 pass days in March :/ I will do my best to go without any through April
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    I agree with Winner. The pass days are an amazing tool for keeping us on track. This will be my I dunno month to join the UAC. Even in maintenance I really enjoy keeping track of the 3 basic requirements to ensure long term success.
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yes I joined for the third month!!! I want to reach 68~75 kilos by July 21, on my 31st birthday, on last weighing I became 81.2 kilos, so getting closer and closer! This group really help you stick to your own rules! I am really glad for finding you guys πŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • pbenson2021
    pbenson2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! First time here and I'm excited. I follow a mostly vegan diet and I am hoping to lose 43 pounds.
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey fams! Back again - 2nd month and love this group πŸ–€ Last month my goal was to just finish the challenge successfully... almost there!! This month I’m aiming to reduce my waist size (currently 34.5”) by reducing refined sugar intake and increasing my water consumption. We will see how that goes!
    Thanks @RangerRickL for keeping the challenge alive!!
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am thrilled to start this journey! I am a mom of 3 beatiful children, and recently (well 6 months ago) moved to Mesa. I have been working from home since COVID 2020 and will currently stay working from home until March 2022 when my new practice opens. I am a mental health counselor who is going to be providing Nature-Based therapuetic practices and holistic care. I am looking now to lose 40 pounds this year and to enter into my first Half Ironman in Tempe in October. I lack focus sometimes and need accountability! :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! First time here and I'm excited. I follow a mostly vegan diet and I am hoping to lose 43 pounds.

@pbenson2021 Welcome aboard!!
    Hi...I'm Janice. Did this challenge for a while and loved it. Decided it's time for s bit more accountability.

I'm 52 years old, married, 4 kids and a small zoo. Have been great at maintaining but really need to lose a bit. Have been sluffing off and I need to get back on track.

I remember you @fourathomej Welcome back!! So glad to see you!

Hello. I’m Jessica and I’m 35 years old. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by September 2021. I want to be at a healthy BMI. I’ve used other weight loss apps before but never stuck with them. I’m still navigating the app and exploring the features to help me reach my goal. I’m very determined this time and looking forward to getting to know everyone! Good luck!

@jessphill2020 Sounds like a great plan & a β€œdo-able” goal. We’re here to cheer you on!
    Hi, I'm Sandra. I had lost 50lbs but have put most of it back on again. I need to get back to basics and am hoping that this challenge will help. 😊

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    It helps many! Sometimes it just clicks right away, sometimes in aweek,- month or a couple of months but when it does, it’s Bliss!

I love your name!!

Hi - I’m Joce. I did this awhile back and then got sidetracked with an injury. I am ready to continue on my journey to being healthier.

@Crosbinium I’m Sorry to hear about your injury, and thrilled you are back!!!
    Hello!! My name is Diamond and I am a mom of 3. I lost 50 pounds after my first and then gained it all back. My youngest is now 3 and I want to get back into shape and just feel better overall!

@dlingafelt24 What a perfect time to tackle this! We’re here to help!
    Jane2285 wrote: Β»
    Hello! I am thrilled to start this journey! I am a mom of 3 beatiful children, and recently (well 6 months ago) moved to Mesa. I have been working from home since COVID 2020 and will currently stay working from home until March 2022 when my new practice opens. I am a mental health counselor who is going to be providing Nature-Based therapuetic practices and holistic care. I am looking now to lose 40 pounds this year and to enter into my first Half Ironman in Tempe in October. I lack focus sometimes and need accountability! :)

@Jane2285 Wpw, your first half Ironman...WOW! I can’t wait to see your photos in October! We’re rooting for you!