Captains Lounge - April 2021

jugar
jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
Heroic Captains! Let loose with your ideas, requests, or anything that moves you. You're the best!
uakbf18pw36v.png

Replies

• jugar
    lprak4k45rog.png

April Week 1 Challenge is UP! Please encourage your teams to join in for some April showers of progress and commitment.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828588/april-showers-week-1-challenge#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    @jugar

Can you please move Megan back to the team? Her starting weight is 226 and weigh in will still be on Friday. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Hey @jugar -

Please change bumpbreakcar's weigh day to Sunday. I have already entered their weight in for this week. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Hey @jugar -

Please change bumpbreakcar's weigh day to Sunday. I have already entered their weight in for this week. Thanks!

That's a big loss! Since it was over 2 weeks, could the starting weight be adjusted a tad, or are you OK with that? Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Can you move mari_moulin to support for this month? She needs to step away for now and hopes to get back to the group soon.

Also, kldgiannoulis weighed in late so can you change her NWI to an LWI? I entered her correct starting weight for April.

Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    @jugar
    @tryingagain5 gave me her weighin for last week yesterday (208.8 March, week 4) but I didn't get in until today and either my phone hates google sheets or it's locked. Could we update her and switch from NWI to LWI?
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Heatherbluebell would like to be moved to support. I will contact her close to the end of the month to see if she is ready to come back.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    MODS, can someone check the "in the green" chart for Aqualang26/Trimstones please? See a posting they made yesterday...

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

I'm also in the green all of March and not included? Maybe because my weigh-in isn't until tomorrow?

You were in green 4 weeks but recorded your total 2 instead of 4 and still your name not on the people in green 🙄
  • jugar
    MODS, can someone check the "in the green" chart for Aqualang26/Trimstones please? See a posting they made yesterday...

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

I'm also in the green all of March and not included? Maybe because my weigh-in isn't until tomorrow?

You were in green 4 weeks but recorded your total 2 instead of 4 and still your name not on the people in green 🙄

Oh no! I just checked it, and the formula that adds up all the weeks for Aqualang26 was overwritten by a plain "2" for some reason. I had to replace that whole column to correct the formula after making the March spreadsheets from the template, and this cell did not get the correction. Dang! I'm so sorry :grimace: I'll ask Teresa to announce the correction. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Good MOrning @jugar

Assets have some changes...

Can we please add bck peachplace -- monday weigh in and SW 262.5.

Also add floecity - no SW yet, saturday weigh day.

Lastly, lets move Mr Wobbly to cheer. I think he will be gone this month, too.
  • jugar
    Hello everyone -
    There are a few weigh-in numbers that have me a bit concerned this week. They are all new people, so I would like to ask you just to check with them about the accuracy of their starting weight and to make sure they are not going too extreme in their loss. Here they are - for @lindamtuck2018 @mulecanter or @jessicakrall8 @minstrelofsarcasm or @melaniedscott

missysave (Downsizers) a loss of 9.7 pounds / 4.43%
    laceyf53 (Trimstones) a lost of 7 pounds / 2.92% (this is not too crazy, but may be worth a check)
    moamb (Weight No More) 10 pounds / 6.72%. This is the one that worries me the most since the person is not that heavy and a loss of over 6% is huge. I am hoping that one of the 2 weights is an error :grimace:

Please let me know if all is well with these - thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello everyone -
    There are a few weigh-in numbers that have me a bit concerned this week. They are all new people, so I would like to ask you just to check with them about the accuracy of their starting weight and to make sure they are not going too extreme in their loss. Here they are - for @lindamtuck2018 @mulecanter or @jessicakrall8 @minstrelofsarcasm or @melaniedscott

laceyf53 (Trimstones) a lost of 7 pounds / 2.92% (this is not too crazy, but may be worth a check)
    moamb (Weight No More) 10 pounds / 6.72%. This is the one that worries me the most since the person is not that heavy and a loss of over 6% is huge. I am hoping that one of the 2 weights is an error :grimace:

moamb reported highest weight 153, previous weight of 144.6 and current weight of 141.6, which is 3 lbs...

I looked at her sign up and it says 144.6 for current. I'll look at the spreadsheet.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Hello everyone -

I wasn’t worried so much about missy save. She had made a lot of big changes in her first week including drastically cutting back the amount of pop she drank. She felt and I agreed with her she lost a lot of water weight this week.
  • jugar
    Hello everyone -

moamb reported highest weight 153, previous weight of 144.6 and current weight of 141.6, which is 3 lbs...

I looked at her sign up and it says 144.6 for current. I'll look at the spreadsheet.

That's a relief! A good loss without putting me into a worry. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Hello everyone -

I wasn’t worried so much about missy save. She had made a lot of big changes in her first week including drastically cutting back the amount of pop she drank. She felt and I agreed with her she lost a lot of water weight this week.

That sounds good - thanks for checking!
  • jugar
    @melaniedscott
    I have switched ralchelrjh to Friday weigh-ins since that is what she has posted, it seems. Could you verify with her that is what she wants to stick with? If not, let me know and I'll change her back to Sunday.
  • jugar
    Thanks Captains for a great week - we lost over 110 pounds. Well done!

As usual when we have a fairly large influx of new members, there were many no-shows. Let's try this week to get in touch with them (if you have not already done so) and see if they want to give it a serious try. They'll be dropped next Sunday if they do not show up this week.

Otherwise, things are going great. As always, thanks for everything :heart:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited April 2021
    @melaniedscott
    I have switched ralchelrjh to Friday weigh-ins since that is what she has posted, it seems. Could you verify with her that is what she wants to stick with? If not, let me know and I'll change her back to Sunday.

Confirmed, thank you for switching her to Friday!

Also, please move Deb, callsitlikeiseeit, to the Cheer Squad for the rest of the month. She wants to focus less on the short-term numbers on the scale and pay attention to the overall monthly change and see if that helps her.

Lastly, Debbie, dbrinkmeyer, would like to change her weigh day to Thursday.

Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    @jugar
    please excuse @RoseyandReady from week 1 weigh-in. I checked in with her and she would appreciate it.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @jugar Received the below message in our chatroom, although I didn't get her PM...I will let her know that the PM system on here is wonky, but wanted to bring this to your attention...can you check the spreadsheet and make sure the formulas are correct please? Please let me know what you find...

Here's the message:

Hi@jessicakrall8- I sent a private message on Sunday but haven't heard back. According to my math, and the posted spreadsheets, Ilost 1.48% last week which puts me in second for our team yet I wasn't listed at all.

It seems I'm being missed in a number of things and I'm wondering if I'm not showing up for some reason?
This discussion has been closed.