Wednesday- Lower Focus
Thursday- Total Body Circuit (again!)
Friday- Double Day with Ab Intervals & Speed 1.0

Let's smoke this week!!!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    On my feet at work for 7 hrs , NAILED Cardio & now am riding my bike for 8.75 miles!!! How was your day???

I have not LOST one single pound doing this workout! I think next week (when my surgery release date is) I will go back to weight lifting along with T25! That at least thins me out some!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Knees hurt today, not sure what I did, but cardio is done modified everything since the knees were irritated. Hopefully some rest will help
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just completed cardio. My weight has fluctuated between the same 2 pounds since I started. I was reading on the exercise board last week and this seems to be the general concensus for the Alpha stage. We will see what the Beta stage brings.
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 on the books!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Lower focus done!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Sorry started work for the school yr this week haven't been keeping up on posting but t25 is done. Trying to find when the best time to fit it in.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did Total Body Circuit along with Lower Focus today. I had to miss Tuesday due to company & yesterday was HOT & I was just exhausted so today & tomorrow will be double days of workouts!
    I am still having a hard time doing planks, pushups with my hand that had carpal tunnel surgery on it. Tuesday next week will be 4 weeks & that is when I am to have full clearance to lift "any" thing but pressing down is what hurts. I must say today has been the best it has felt since surgery!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Total Body Circuit done!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Double Day ----DONE!!!!! and I LOVED it! This is my favorite of all!!

Have a GREAT long weekend everybody!!!!