Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @Katiecan2021 Going to these cities is not as exciting as you think! Often all I see is the station, then walk or take public transport to the hotel and then to the examination venue and back! However, I often try and go first thing in the morning, so I have all day to explore. It's not been possible under lockdown, but it looks like I might have some time after I finish examining tomorrow and curfew doesn't start until 9pm now, so I will go into Bordeaux. I'll take my camera!
    On the water issue: On exam days I get through a liter of water, but when I am home I drink mainly tea and coffee, although I do drink sparkling water, especially now I have given up the wine in the evening. My sodastream is missing an essential bit, so I will order that today. I agree with @SummerSkier that, if your pee is the right colour, there's no need to go overboard on the water!
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pass day 6 yesterday...
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer that salad was awesome I substituted dried tart cherry for the raisin and only a tbsp of creamy Italian dressing yummy thanks !

I'm SO GLAD that you liked it!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

4/3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 thanks so much, very helpful and im so glad its working for u... i hve a feeling that salt and sodium is something i am going to hve to tackle soon and the info u have me gives me something to work towards. Thanks!!!! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    @Winner_in_Life thanks for the article ill check it out tomorrow. Xo
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 thanks so much, very helpful and im so glad its working for u... i hve a feeling that salt and sodium is something i am going to hve to tackle soon and the info u have me gives me something to work towards. Thanks!!!! Xox

You are always welcome, @donna25trinity !
    Everyone is different. I had two obese parents & one loved salty fats & the other massive sweet tooth. I’m not sure if the salt & sugar do something biologically to me or if they reactivate lifelong habits or both, but it is a pattern that repeats & the major thing I battle in maintenance. A small price to pay to be normal after 50 years!!

The Big idea is to get so in touch with yourself that you identify the threats to wt loss or maintenance & then try different solutions until you find a successful one!!

With the right mindset, it can be fun!

Hugs,
    Maddie
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Catching up post vacation ....

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... walked 7.5 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? no ... quit once I exceeded

Passes used: 4/3
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    May 19

Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 2/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

Ran in the uncomfortably warm weather. Didn’t fall over. Considering it a win.

I felt this in my soul. I get you.

As to water intake, some days I'm better at it than others. Generally, I drink til I run "near clear" And, for 2021, I've limited my coffee intake to one cup per day. 🤷🏾‍♀️

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking n' Errands (25) TOTAL: 25
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 26%
    Pass Days Used: (MAY14)