• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Pass #2
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    MizSpiffy wrote: »
    Everyone's doing so well.... Except me! You guys are killing it, and I’m totally bombing out. 2nd pass day used. Although I’m not doing well, I’m still sticking around for the inspiration. You guys are awesome!!!!!! Keep up the good work <3

I felt like this too. But everyone is so kind, and I know I can do this. You can do it too!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    5th May 2021

*Yes 40 min weight session.
    * Tracked to a tee.
    * Yes under by 30.

Hve really been enjoying my food this week. Trying to eat fun foods through the week instead of just saving it for the weekend. I also only hve 132 calories left to make up out of 355 calories. If i pull this off by the end of the week it means i dnt use my pass day!

Watched a you tube vid of Heather from half size me and she was walking in the rain! Thats such commitment to working out! Night guys Xox

@donna25trinity
    Yes, rain/cold/heat/high UV index/dark... it’s about having the right protection/clothing/footwear. Then it’s fun!

I must be soft as @MadisonMolly2017 cos its been raining all week here in Australia so hvent been walking. Love ur take on it, hope it eventually rubs off on me. He he. Xox

@donna25trinity
    I share that because if I’d figured out I could be safe & comfortable while walking/hiking earlier in my life, I’d likely have achieved more of these healthy outcomes earlier!

I have a super warm waterproof coat & a newly acquired SPF 50 long sleeved hooded shirt!!! Nothings Going to Stop Us!
    #WalkingIsMy_ME_Time!

Ur soo right and im soo inspired right now!!! Yep ur sooo right nothing's going 2 stop us! Xox
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Double posted
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @victorious55 You might enjoy the following Zumba channel, it features individual songs as well as full 60 min classes :)https://youtube.com/c/MichelleVoFitness

@MizSpiffy I can only echo the encouragement, I have not kept within budget a single time this month yet (using stretch goals, but still), but tracking and reading UAC posts still helps with mindfulness and motivation. :) Happy to have you in the group!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    @oh_jackie
    Thank you

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    May 5

Exercise: yes - spin class
    Calories: no
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You guys rock! Thanks for the encouragement @oh_jackie @Higa2021 and @jan110144 . This is a great group <3
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    5/5
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Opps, this was the wrong day.