Shakeology Challenge starts Sept 9th

Options
crowunruh
crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
I am starting a shakeology challenge sept 9th. If you are interested message me for more info.

Replies

• Hjdavenport
    Options
    What is a shakeology challenge?
  • crowunruh
    Options
    There are a few spots left for this group. Message me if interested.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    a shakeology challenge is spam about getting you to buy a new set of insanity discs with a shake drink for 200$ and get you to join their facebook group and get them as their coaches so they get money of the stuff you buy.

i.e. spam

(long goal is to get you to buy shakeology every month at something like 120$ and they get 15 or 20% of that)
  • crowunruh
    Options
    I am not sure why you think this is spam? Have you ever tried shakeology? Apparently not! If you did you would know exactly what kind of health benefits you get from it. I have people in this challenge that did not buy shakeology from me. Why don't you try to get to know someone before you pass judgment. Are you not in the Insanity Beachbody group? I am assuming you purchased Insanity? Would you consider a challenge group for Insanity spam as well?
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am not sure why you think this is spam? Have you ever tried shakeology? Apparently not! If you did you would know exactly what kind of health benefits you get from it. I have people in this challenge that did not buy shakeology from me. Why don't you try to get to know someone before you pass judgment. Are you not in the Insanity Beachbody group? I am assuming you purchased Insanity? Would you consider a challenge group for Insanity spam as well?

I tried shakeology and have even signed to be a coach and was disgusted by what it really was, which is pushing shakeology down the throad of people who signed up to exercise, not spend 130$ a month on a shake.
    Second read the rules of these board and you will find out that trying to recruit people for your so called challenges is against the rules.

you want to lure them into a challenge that is about exercise, without them knowing that the first thing about this is that YOU get 20% out of it, and provide pre cut standard stuff from BB.

want to be a coach and help people, get certified from a real place for fitness/nutrition and help them. You will make money out of it and it will be legit.