Transformation pictures

Options
slowerbutqwik
slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
Make sure to take your picture all along this journey. I have a hard time thinking of myself as a smaller size. I'm still the 265 woman in my head, so seeing a picture is helpful for me. Post your journey pictures here!

Replies

• slowerbutqwik
    Options
    6oq54rggn6ak.jpg
  • trishalong84
    trishalong84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Slower....you look fantastic! SO happy for you! <3
  • trishalong84
    Options
    So I think of myself as having 2 transformations. About 2 years before my weight loss surgery, I had liposuction of my neck and chin area. It's the best thing I ever did for myself before RNY. So here's a few pictures of both of my journeys. The one in the black top marks my 1 yr anniversary after surgery. I went to the same festival and purposely wore the same clothes so I could see for myself the difference.bm04y1zlyg49.jpg
    6vqbsm19i3l0.jpg
    2gztfqn0rmfd.jpg
  • slowerbutqwik
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation. What was your most difficult recovery lipo or RNY?
  • trishalong84
    Options
    I was in more pain with the lipo and missed more work but that was mostly because of the bruising and swelling. The first few days after RNY was a little tough but mostly just trying to figure out my new routine. I took a full week off for the lipo but for the RNY, I had it on a Thursday and was back to work the following Wednesday.
  • spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You both look great!