May Group Workout! 🍑Booty Buster!

Options

Replies

• kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking as well. Been doing lots of yard work and trying to get the garden going in.. I'm hoping I can start this again and squeeze it in today once again
  • HayleeSettee
    HayleeSettee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yas girl work that booty. I have been doing it for a few days now. Side but so sore
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Don't forget to squeeze!
  • kaycoes
    Options
    Lol!! Yes it's really works ya!!
  • britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @ kaycoes Yard work and gardening have been my major excercise as well.
  • kaycoes
    Options
    Love the outdoors, and the work too! Been doing landscaping projects.. rock beds and all the fun stuff. I was complaining at first, but I love the end results, can't wait till it's complete. And I love seeing all my kids helping as well.. even little man was toting rocks and soil...lol
  • britneyd109
    Options
    That is awesome! Boys are amazing aren't they. My 2 boys helped me shovel out a 12ft flower garden bed. Yard work is an instant gratification plus good for the legs, arms, and booty. Lol
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Side note... I accomplished day 1 of the booty challenge. I did it after a 4 mile walk so my hips and legs were warmed up and honestly a bit tired already. My hips felt it and so much booty squishing. Great workout! Day 2 is on Thursday. How's everyone doing with theirs? Any booty gains?
  • kaycoes
    Options
    That's great! Been outside all day today again. Got the garden bed ready finally! I can't wait to plant tomorrow! It will be fun to watch it grow. Back to booty tomorrow I swear!!...lol.. I'm getting there!! But definitely feel it in my whole body! Sore as heck!
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA. Lol
    Yes my but and lower back are feeling it! I wish I had a yard. I like in an apartment, but we have a community garden and playground here. Scarlett and I spend so much time out there on the nice days. We want to buy a house that has lots of back yard to garden. Although, I am not a fan of cutting grass haha.
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Ok, update day 2 was harder. I walked 6 miles on the treadmill then did the booty workout. What day is everyone on?
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Lady's are we still trying to get some Booty gains?!?
  • kaycoes
    Options
    As much as I want to my body says no. Last few days been with a cane. While trying to finish up the planting , my muscles just want to give out on me. Hopefully soon I can get my strength back up somewhat. May have to take this booty challenge into June! How bout you guys? Gonna keep this going, or new challenge in June? Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Hey ladies.

I haven't been able to do the work out. I sprianed a ligament in my knee and my knee cap went out if placed so I have been in physio for the past week. It's extremely painful and frustrating. But I measured my butt and it is 2 inches bigger in a good way! My hips are definitely rounder!
  • live1400
    live1400 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the pain and injuries ladies! I haven't been doing the booty workout because I feel like my body needs other things right now. I've been doing light walks around the neighborhood and some gentle stretching.
    I've definitely been having aches in my feet from the extra weight I'm carrying on my body, though, and a bit of pain in my knees. I hope you both recover soon! ❤💕❤
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Oh man, sorry to hear about everyone's injuries. I will still try my best to keep doing this 2 to 3 times a week. Get well soon lady's.
  • kaycoes
    Options
    Sorry to hear Haylee, I hope you can recover quickly. Take it easy! I'm getting some strength back. But still some more yard/landscaping to do. So since that's alone takes a lot out of me, I think I'm going to wait on getting back to the challenge when this is complete. Maybe another week or so.
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Feeling better and yard work which should be called hard work is much more important. I did this workout yesterday modified it for my hips. I'm good if you guys want to start the challenge when all injuries are healed and you are healthy. I'm only averaging 2 times a week. Lol
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Hey ladies
    Regarding June,
    Do we want to continue with this challenge or should we move on? If we want to move on, what body part do you ladies want to focus on?
  • britneyd109
    Options
    I'm fine with either. I generally get my leg workouts done with my bike and yard work. I could honestly use an ab challenge. Any other suggestions?