BODY BY VI

Options
learntolive
learntolive Posts: 170 Member
Is anyone fimiliar with a weight loss program called BODY BY VI. My husband met someone that told him about it. They gave him samples of a cookie - which was very good- but it was 170 calories!, And a sample of a shake. I am leary of programs like this. Has anyone tried it, or know of anyone that has tried it? If so, did they have success with it. Also, if so, how did they do when they stopped the program and went back to regular food? Thanks for any feedback you can give me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I tried last spring and started to feel sick :blushing: and stopped and I gained 6 pounds :sad: before that I had not even lost a pound..taking that stuff made me gain weight:grumble: . The gentleman who sold me the products had lost lots of weight and has regained all of it back and more now that he has stopped. think twice before using ..nothing beats eating well and exercise:drinker:
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. My husbnd said it has "a money back guarantee". I will pass this on to him. He is thinking about trying it to lose those 10 lbs. his doctor tells him he wants him to get off. I told him in the future to thank the person that is doing the sales job on him and to take their email and website info and I would check it out if I was interested. The cookie I had for a snack was 170 calories!!! OK I will not go this route.:flowerforyou: