June 1 Sign In

Options
1235»

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 hmmmm "deleted". you've peaked my curiosity!

I wrote a very long post to you regarding: your MIL etc then edited it then shortened it.

Then saved it to my phone’s notes -

wrote a second that got long then edited then saved it as well.

Decided my suggested approach may not work for others ie I chickened out.

Tried to delete post & coulsnt so just noted “delete sl

Hugs.
    Maddie

@MadisonMolly2017 hugs back! :)
  • Tuppence26
    Tuppence26 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Diary yes
    Exercise
    Yes
    Calories yes
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Tuppence26 wrote: »
    Diary yes
    Exercise
    Yes
    Calories yes

@tuppence26 so that you have the opportunity to stay current with the group, it is best if you post on the thread for that day. Today, June 3 would be this thread. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833275/june-3-sign-in#latest
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • cassy19fairy
    cassy19fairy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes
    Cals? No. Was over 88 cals
    Track? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @KCJen Good start!
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Tuppence26 wrote: »
    Diary yes
    Exercise
    Yes
    Calories yes

@tuppence26 so that you have the opportunity to stay current with the group, it is best if you post on the thread for that day. Today, June 3 would be this thread. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833275/june-3-sign-in#latest

• Tuppence26
    Options
    Thank you smoda, I am quite lost. Don’t understand”today’s thread “. No matter..I will just continue use the diary. It gets a bit confusing anyway cos my 3 june New Zealand time is your 2 June Northern hemisphere. Good luck to everyone 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Tuppence26 I’m also Southern Hemisphere but not in quite as different a time zone (South Africa) but I report on the date I am talking about regardless of when I’m logging it or when others may read it. So when I’m reporting for 3 June I look for the thread with that name and comment on how that day went.
  • Chinkiri
    Options
    @Tuppence26 I am in Europe, in France, 8 hours behind Australia and New Zealand, 6 - 9 hours ahead of US. There are members in Turkey, Germany, UK, Ireland, also Australia and, of course, @Dory_42 in South Africa. We all report on/about whatever day it was in our time zone. I mostly report in the evening, when I have finished eating for the day, in the 'Discussion' for that day. Sometimes I am too tired, then I write the next morning...
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    JUN 1 - Pass day
    T ✅ | C ❎ | E ❎
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    Thanks people, but what I don’t understand is june 3 thread / June 4 thread??? Where would I find that?? Just lost about how to be part of June challenge. But thanks for answering
  • Chinkiri
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Tuppence26 You have obviously found the June 1 thread. Every day has got its own thread, under Discussions, big blue band with white letters, halfway down the opening page of the June UAC challenge. They are down as 'Sign in'. Just click on the right date, the one you have just completed, in your time zone. Does this answer your question?
    The word ' thread' just means something like 'topic of discussion'. Our topic for every day is the day we've just had, how we did on exercise, calories and logging.
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @Tuppence26 You have obviously found the June 1 thread. Every day has got its own thread, under Discussions, big blue band with white letters, halfway down the opening page of the June UAC challenge. They are down as 'Sign in'. Just click on the right date, the one you have just completed, in your time zone. Does this answer your question?
    The word ' thread' just means something like 'topic of discussion'. Our topic for every day is the day we've just had, how we did on exercise, calories and logging.
    Chinkiri wrote: »

• Tuppence26
    Options
    Thank you thank you.. I get it now😅