Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    CONGRATS to last week's winners...and 2nd place TrimStones...wow, Look at US go!!! Great week!

My meal planning is really taking the stress out of last minute decision making that can sometimes leave me tempted to do somethings stupid.

I've got to remember how easy this week is...and I am tearing up some salads lately...LOVE this new dressing...tried two new flavors of Walden Farms...love the Thousand Island (although I add a little water so it's not overly sweet)...zero cal, zero fat, zero carbs, zero sugar...it's a miracle...flavors are from various types of vinegars and spices...it's amazing. This week I've tried Bacon Ranch and Creamy bacon...like them both but so far the Bacon Ranch is my favorite. You can order it directly from Kroger although you have to do a min $35 order to get free shipping. Walden Farms also does syrups, sauces, BBQ sauce, ketchup, etc. Amazing company that I'm just in love with...my neighbor is trying to Raspberry vinaigrette this week...
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW - 180.6
    CW - 178.2

@Waifer003 Nice loss this week!! WTG! Did you see the step challenge for week 3? I'm trying to hit 50k, but not sure I'll get there...they're recommending 70k...you could surely do it...

Have a great week!
    Jess

Hey Jess,
    I saw the step challenge this week but think I’ll take a pass. Things have been terrific this past week for walking and getting my steps in, but this upcoming week is jam packed with activities. Hoping to walk each night, but will be happy to get to 10,000 a few times. Thanks for all of your hard work keeping us moving forward 🙂
  • Waifer003
    Options
    So I’m not sure if we’re still posting individual steps and goals?

Waifer003
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5zo0wgonzjva.png
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/11 9,914
    6/12 23,317
    6/13 9,124
    6/14 12,473
    @jessicakrall8 I made it to Greece so could you please excuse me for the weigh in for 3 weeks.We flew to Crete & were on the ferry to the island of Paros but unfortunately it couldn't sail as there was a massive problem with the navigation system! We tried to get tickets for tomorrow to be told there's a strike.So we are here in Crete for another 2 nights.I can think of worse places to be so we don't mind.Just hoping I can still get my steps in to stave off the extra holiday calories.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Waifer003

Yes, that was just the MODS Group Challenge for the week. What date was this for and I'll get it recorded?
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Steps
    6/11 9,914
    6/12 23,317
    6/13 9,124
    6/14 12,473
    @jessicakrall8 I made it to Greece so could you please excuse me for the weigh in for 3 weeks.We flew to Crete & were on the ferry to the island of Paros but unfortunately it couldn't sail as there was a massive problem with the navigation system! We tried to get tickets for tomorrow to be told there's a strike.So we are here in Crete for another 2 nights.I can think of worse places to be so we don't mind.Just hoping I can still get my steps in to stave off the extra holiday calories.

@izzyred9400

I've asked the MODS to mark you EXC for the next three weigh ins. Have a WONDERFUL time in Greece! I'm sure you'll find loads to do in Crete as well...take pics and share whenever you can. Can't wait to hear about your adventures upon your return! Take care!
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Options

Waifer003

Yes, that was just the MODS Group Challenge for the week. What date was this for and I'll get it recorded?
    Jess

It was for June 14
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    6/13: 2,396
    6/14: 8,207
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    June 15 - 6,187
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Just wanted to provide an update. Our belongings were supposed to arrive by last Friday, June 10, but won't arrive until this Saturday, June 19. Even then, about 25% of our stuff wouldn't fit on the truck and that will be coming later. Hopefully @KHill875 and I can start logging again next week.

I've definitely been all out of sorts - poor diet, poor sleep schedule, not fasting and almost no exercise. I plan to be more cognizant of my habits and treat my body better.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Just wanted to provide an update. Our belongings were supposed to arrive by last Friday, June 10, but won't arrive until this Saturday, June 19. Even then, about 25% of our stuff wouldn't fit on the truck and that will be coming later. Hopefully @KHill875 and I can start logging again next week.

I've definitely been all out of sorts - poor diet, poor sleep schedule, not fasting and almost no exercise. I plan to be more cognizant of my habits and treat my body better.

@bearchested So sorry that this has been SUCH an ordeal for you and @KHill875 ...hopefully once your stuff arrives (even in little bits at a time), you can start to get organized again...with organization comes a feeling of order and an end to the chaos and stress. I'll let the MODS know and will excuse you until we hear from you around the 19th or so...remind me...where did you move to again? I know it had to have been quite the drive because of the time involved...hope you're learning a little bit about your new area/neighborhood...hang in there...

Jessica :smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Angmarie
    wednesday
    Prev wt-153
    current weight-154.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    6/10-10,859
    6/11-15,803
    6/12-5,367
    6/13-17,386
    6/14-11,003
    6/15-12,037
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    June 16 - 5,362

Things went off the rails today and my evening walk got scrapped. Promising myself to hit 10,000 tomorrow
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

@bearchested So sorry that this has been SUCH an ordeal for you and @KHill875 ...hopefully once your stuff arrives (even in little bits at a time), you can start to get organized again...with organization comes a feeling of order and an end to the chaos and stress. I'll let the MODS know and will excuse you until we hear from you around the 19th or so...remind me...where did you move to again? I know it had to have been quite the drive because of the time involved...hope you're learning a little bit about your new area/neighborhood...hang in there...

Jessica :smile:

Thanks! We moved back to the Houston area from the Bay Area (Northern California). We'll have to miss this week since our stuff won't be here until June 20, but we should be able to log on the 25th.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 fabulous, enjoy Crete & Greece.

@bearchested that's a bit of a mega relocation. Hope you can get sorted soon.

I've had some serious me time today. I technically finish work at 11:00 so I left before 11:30 got to gym, met my cousin in the city for lunch, hubbie joined us for a cuppa, then we left to get the kids! Read some kindle & had a chilli in front of TV!
    I'm off for early night.
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    June 17 - 8,613
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @JoDavo66 sounds like a fabulous day!
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member